Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

She Willingly Got Into Bed With Me, 60 -year Old Man Tells Police - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Willingly Got Into Bed With Me, 60 -year Old Man Tells Police (578 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Willingly Got Into Bed With Me, 60 -year Old Man Tells Police by arinze198(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2018
A 60-year-old man, Mr. Gabriel Bassey who tricked a 14-year old girl into a sex romp justified his action and told the police that the victim willingly got into bed with him and he was tempted despite her age.

The incident happened at Ijegun area of Alimosho Local Government Area in Lagos where they resided.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the age difference between Bassey and the victim was about 46 years and he was like a grandfather to her.

Read http://pmexpressng.com/willingly-got-bed-60-year-old-man-tells-police/

Akwa Ibom State-born Bassey landed into trouble after being caught in their compound sleeping with the victim.
It was learnt that Bassey was handed over to the police at Ikotun Division after their neighbours who caught him raised alarm and revealed it to the victim’s parents.

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that the Bassey had lured the victim into his apartment, confused her with words, removed her pant and defiled her. Their neighbours who had earlier suspected him mobilised, went to his apartment and forced him to open his door where they met both of them.

However, before then he had already penetrated and had carnal knowledge of her. The matter was then reported to the police, he was arrested and detained at the police station.

P.M.EXPRESS learnt that at the police station Bassey accepted that he slept with her but claimed that he did not force her.

However, the police charged him before Ogba Magistrates court for defilement.

He pleaded not guilty before the Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. F.O. Davis Abegunde.
He was granted bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.
He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

Re: She Willingly Got Into Bed With Me, 60 -year Old Man Tells Police by Nutase: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Pervert.
Re: She Willingly Got Into Bed With Me, 60 -year Old Man Tells Police by olisaEze(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Abeg I no fit shout, NPF operates under 2diff constitutions in dis country. One for d north, and another 4d south. Who dared 2approach sanni yerima when he took a 13yr old girl as wife? One nigeria indeed!

Buh Bassey na wa 4u sha, is it d vegetables or unripe plantain they consume constantly that makes d efik/ibibio people randy like dis sef ? I need 2research d mata grin
Re: She Willingly Got Into Bed With Me, 60 -year Old Man Tells Police by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2018
PM News as usual

(1) (Reply)

It’s Legal To Marry In Ikoyi Registry, Says FG / Advice To Marriage Counselors And Married Couple. (photo) / Video Of 29 Year Old Woman Showing Off Her 92 Years Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.