Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How To Quarrel In Nigeria. This Short Story Reveals One Very Important Thing. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Quarrel In Nigeria. This Short Story Reveals One Very Important Thing. (722 Views)

Behind The Mask - A Short Story / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) / The 2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Is Open For Entries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Quarrel In Nigeria. This Short Story Reveals One Very Important Thing. by EgbechoFaith(f): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2018
Mister Landlord was aware of the brouhaha going on in his compound but had refused to reprimand anyone, instead he sat on his favourite spot at the front of the yard and sucked profusely a sachet of Chelsea liqueur. Everyday had one fight or two. Squabbles and troubles among the humans that paid him rents. Every morning was pregnant with gossip and it must involve no other than Aunty Caro.

Aunty Caro had a bitter spirit that stems from her soul, rapidly influencing everyone in the yard even her funny teenage son nicknamed Cabin Biscuit. On one of such kerfuffles, Cabin Biscuit blurted close to his home. ‘Another quarrel today? I know say she must follow. What kind of a mother is this?’

Inside the yard, everybody was....
continue
http://egbechofaith.com/quarrel-nigeria-new-short-shortyourlibraryforreals/

(1) (Reply)

Writers' And Artists' Year Book / Electronic Copywrite / Funny Language: Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.