Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders (5532 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 29, 2010
@pweety
ma worry, ninu okan mi, mo n ki e daada wink
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2010
nellaluv:

mamagee stop laughing at your stupidity grin , nylon is actually a strong synthetic material and yeah i feel even more sexier and full of life, thanks to you.
^^Did you read your comment?. . .

Nylon is a strong synthetic material. . . undecided

For your information, Nylon is nothing like a strong synthetic material. . .

It's actually Plastic, so whose the one being confused here?

Nylon is actually used to produce paper towels, linens and other light stuff. . . grin

It's nowhere used for an intimacy symbol, you egoistic fellow. grin grin

*Dies* at "I feel even more sexier".
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 2:21am On Apr 29, 2010
FL Gators:

@pweety
ma worry, ninu okan mi, mo n ki e daada wink
Agbo sha. . .
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Odunnu: 2:30am On Apr 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Cause your confused butt posted it twice. . . wink
Aint u more confused dan I am?if my 'confusd butt' had postd it 20times,so ur more 'confusd as.s' wud have read it 20times.
So much 4an 'ill-educatd' Jennifr.
Abeg no vex,i'l read ur reply 2mro.I'm sleepy.
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 29, 2010
mama-gee:

*Draws him by the Collar of his shirt and pulls him back to the thread* grin
hmmm my one and only mama d mama grin cheesy grin Alwayz at her best wink
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 2:40am On Apr 29, 2010
Odunnu:

Aint u more confused dan I am?if my 'confusd butt' had postd it 20times,so your more 'confusd behind' wud have read it 20times.
So much 4an 'ill-educatd' Jennifr.
Abeg no vex,i'l read your reply 2mro.I'm sleepy.
Okay, you mean "Ill-Educated" like you. wink
My name is "Jennifer" actually. wink
I actually said "Confused Butt"
FAIL!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
What were you doing when your teacher was teaching you English and spellings in Ajabuote Community Primary School?
Cause I can't understand a word you just typed cause of the numerous grammatical errors and misspelled words.
And you can't even spell right. grin grin
Oh yeah, this is the proof that you're a Confused, Error- spreading, Spamming illiterate.
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by nellaluv(f): 2:53am On Apr 29, 2010
mamagee, you're a fool, please go back to school, weyreh grin .
That doesn't change the fact that u're e-plastic tongue
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 2:54am On Apr 29, 2010
Nw how many tyms did u modify dis. . . . . . . .
mama-gee:

Okay, you mean "Ill-Educated" like you. wink
My name is "Jennifer" actually. wink
I actually said "Confused Butt"
FAIL!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
What were you doing when your teacher was teaching you English and spellings in Ajabuote Community Primary School?
Cause I can't understand a word you just typed cause of the numerous grammatical errors and misspelled words.
And you can't even spell right. grin grin
Oh yeah, this is the proof that you're a Confused, Error- spreading, Spamming illiterate.

Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 29, 2010
Why is it that when someone types in shorthand another user will always ask wat he or she was doing in school during English classes,especially when d person asking dis is known as a google copy n paste,copy copy

Dumb pple
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 3:39am On Apr 29, 2010
~dies~
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by THEAMAKA(f): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2010
jennykadry:

Why is it that when someone types in shorthand another user will always ask wat he or she was doing in school during English classes,especially when d person asking dis is known as a google copy n paste,copy copy

Dumb pple

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2010
Mama gee,every NLdr went to Ajabuote whtevr sch,I dnt wan2 waste my time tryn 2find out hw u got 2knw.
It myt interest u 2knw dat I went 2a sch dat doesnt exist again as in,d govt had 2close it down cz it didnt meet d approval standard, bt dat doesnt mean u write beta English dan I do.
Ur qualmz is dat u r so full of urself and I wondr y cz u r nt evn near a C4 English WAEC holdr.
Most tymz,I use my fone 2type and u'l be a goat to xpect me 2write out all d letters for u.If u dnt undstand my shrthand,I guez u'l undstand d reasn why I doubt ur education.
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2010
Thnx JennyK. no mind all thse olodos wey manage c dem self 4 Yankee,dem go land NL begin form 'queen eliza' for English.
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by OgidiBoy(m): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2010
Odunnu:

Thnx JennyK. no mind all thse olodos wey manage c dem self 4 Yankee,dem go land NL begin for 'queen eliza' for English.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2010
Lol.
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by 190: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2010
I feel like smoking weed which i have never done before

some one help!!
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2010
Ngwa nau, e no dey costly. Try cameroon blau.
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Odunnu: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2010
U mean say u no dey bazz yet u dey misnorma like ds?o boi,wahala go dey if u begin o.
Tell me when u go start make I no cross ya doormot.
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by 190: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2010
^^

Ok i sure wud!
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2010
Nw Dats a nicca. Join me 4 clas rum make we smok worries komot. @odunnu, which area u dey?
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2010
Don't we love NL and the drama it provides! grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by harakiri(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2010
Funny thread! cheesy
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by baybbootz(f): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2010
lol
this should be transfere to the joke section,cause it has turned to a vewi hilarious joke.lol

I feel like smoking weed which i have never done before
madness in high places undecided undecided
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2010
Yes o, very spectacular, dramaticular, yabingnacular, foolishnacular, idioticular, and stupidicular.  Clap 4 moi. grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by baybbootz(f): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2010
ELRAZU if TEXT TYPING is made to become the only means of writting and communicating grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ayettymama(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2010
fl gators the trouble maker!!lol
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2010
what is this?
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by johnterry4: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
[size=16pt]odunnu,i like ur big tummy.is it called 1 pack or 0 pack?

fl gator,am so happy dat u opened a thread.i used to think dat u didnt possess dat intelligence enough for opening a thread.but d thread say a lot about u--attack attack attack.keep it up.

[/size]
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2010
^Ah ah wetin dat1 come mean? cheesy
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Odunnu: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
johnterry4:

[size=16pt]odunnu,i like your big tummy.
[/size]

Big tummy?na wa 4ur eyes o!
Oya kia kia,go find googles make she borrow u her googles make u use take c beta.
Na wa 2u o!
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Odunnu: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
johnterry4:

[size=16pt]odunnu,i like your big tummy.
[/size]

Oya kia kia,go find googles make she borrow u her googles make u use take c beta.
Na wa 2u o!
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by johnterry4: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2010
[size=16pt]
Odunnu:

Na wa 2u o!

{puts on google} jeez.this girl get pot belly o.

odunnu,do u take gulder or star?which one?or palm wine?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Words That End With "ing" ( Continued) / Rhyme With Your Username Game / 4 Pics One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.