Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. (1970 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by npowerng: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2018
Good Morning,

This post is directed at 2016 NPower Beneficiaries.

A lot of people minimize the impact that you make in your communities.

So in the comments below, please state the impact you are making in your community by using the #MuchMore, State, LGA, and PPA.

Let's do this.

Please note that 2017 pre-selected applicants are not expected to comment on this thread.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by iHart(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2018
How can you say good evening this morning?

Op have corrected it.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Gucciboss: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2018
iHart:
How can you see good evening this morning? A
Copy n' paste noni
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Tsam1959(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2018
iHart:
How can you see good evening this morning? A

So person no fit do mistake again abi
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Tsam1959(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Gucciboss:

Copy n' paste noni

You wey know
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by thunderfirebubu: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2018
I've done #muchmore to be made permanent.. Wat plans do ur team hv 4 us?

4 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2018
N-power, you people must be very stupid!

People are expecting to hear latest on an uncompleted job you started since last year and you are there wasting your time undecided

One simple task attached to your organisation and you people cannot even come through undecided

mtcheeeeeew

If I tell you the rest of the things in my mind this morning you people will cry

A country where virtually almost nothing works

Just get lost!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2018
npowerng:
Good Morning,

This post is directed at 2016 NPower Beneficiaries.

A lot of people minimize the impact that you make in your communities.

So in the comments below, please state the impact you are making in your community by using the #MuchMore, State, LGA, and PPA.

Let's do this.

Please note that 2017 pre-selected applicants are not expected to comment on this thread.

#NPowerNG

Like seriously!

Even when you've refused to pay them February stipend? You have also decided to turn a recruitment exercise to an avenue to score cheap political points and the stipends to a money making venture and only pay the sorry volunteers when you so desire.

Yet, you expect them to still be functioning 100% at their PPAs and now, you are ordering them to help take your propaganda to another level. Who does that?

That's tantamount to wickedness

13 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by npowerng: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

People are expecting to hear latest on an uncompleted job you started since last year and you are there wasting your time undecided

One simple task attached to your organisation and you people cannot even come through undecided

mtcheeeeeew

If I tell you the rest of the things in my mind this morning you people will cry

Just get lost!

Good day sir,

Please do me one favour, Do not comment on this thread again if you do not have anything good say. This post is for 2016 beneficiaries, sir.
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by ENDOWEDSAM: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Do you know any manufacturing company or individuals that need their goods/items to be transported from one state to another withing Nigeria.

Pls Kindly contact me on:0813706359, 09054420101.

We have A truck that can carry 3 tonnes of goods in size at once.

Pls help.

We pay 10% commission to anyone/agent who gets a job/contract for us
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2018
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Please do me one flavor, Do not comment on this thread again if you do not have anything good say. This post is for 2016 beneficiaries, sir.
Sharrap there

11 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2018
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Please do me one flavor, Do not comment on this thread again if you do not have anything good say. This post is for 2016 beneficiaries, sir.
Who are you to tell me what and what to comment on

Don't let me see your thread here except you have an update on the job you were given to serve Nigerians

Not all Nigerians celebrate mediocrity undecided

mtcheeeeeeew

10 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Masterfya(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2018
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Please correct your grammar or spelling errors. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by npowerng: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2018
D5000y:
Like seriously! Even when you've refused to pay them February stipend? You have also decided to turn a recruitment exercise to an avenue to score cheap political points and the stipends to a money making venture and only pay the sorry volunteers when you so desire.

Yet, you expect them to still be functioning 100% at their PPAs and now, you are ordering them to help take your propaganda to another level. Who does that?

That's tantamount to wickedness

You should speak for yourself, sir.

If you are NOT making an impact in your community as an N-Power Beneficiary, there are thousands that are.

That all you see is negativity and the stipends is a function of perspective for you.

You have the right to say whatever you want. N-power is not just about the graduate category, We are dedicated to giving priority to every category of the Npower program, N-build training/workshop is ongoing.

But on this page, do NOT call Nigerians names and do not use insulting words. It is a country many are striving to make work and if all you is evil, we wish you well.
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by npowerng: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Masterfya:

Please correct your grammar or spelling errors. Thank you
smiley
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2018
undecided

Npowerless

Work and no pay....who does that now

6 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2018
npowerng:

If you are NOT making an impact in your community as an N-Power Beneficiary, there are thousands that are.

That all you see is negativity and the stipends is a function of perspective for you.

You have the right to say whatever you want. N-power is not just about the graduate category, We are dedicated to giving priority to every category of the Npower program, N-build training/workshop is ongoing.

But on this page, do NOT call Nigerians names and do not use insulting words. It is a country many are striving to make work and if all you is evil, we wish you well.

Oh really! Thousands tens are making impacts indeed. I don't blame you; he who pays the piper dictates the tune. But if you could take a second to think about it; if you were to be in their shoes and no communication or update whatsoever why things are being delayed, you wouldn't be here defending them.

When I see those volunteers lament how government doesn't care about when their stipends supposed to be paid, my heart fills with compassion. These guys have passion to serve, love for the Land and excitement to give back to the society that made them. They are even super active than the so called permanent teachers.

Some of them are made class teachers in their respective PPAs while the so called permanent teachers are busy gallivanting. Yet, the same government that's supposed to protect their interests; pay them on time and if things are going wrong communicate as appropriate, is the same one treating them like thrash and expecting to use them to score cheap political points. If you are striving to build a better Nigeria as you have claimed, then this shouldn't be happening in a sane environment. Respect is reciprocal! Give to the volunteers what belongs to them. Not just anytime but appropriately as promised.

However, tell your bosses, they can do anyhow now but they can't be there forever. As the God liveth, power will change hands in 2019. We are battle ready to fight with our PVCs to send this tyrant government to where it belongs.

C'est fini!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2018
[b]
D5000y:

Oh really! Thousands millions are making impacts indeed. I don't blame you; he who pays the piper dictates the tune. But if you could take a second to think about it; if you were to be in their shoes and no communication or update whatsoever why things are being delayed, you wouldn't be here defending them.

When I see those volunteers lament how government doesn't care about when their stipends supposed to be paid, my heart fills with compassion. These guys have passion to serve, love for the Land and excitement to give back to the society that made them. They are even super active than the so called permanent teachers.

Some of them are made class teachers in their respective PPAs while the so called permanent teachers are busy gallivanting. Yet, the same government that's supposed to protect their interests; pay them on time and if things are going wrong communicate as appropriate, is the same one treating them like thrash and expecting to use them to score cheap political points. If you are striving to build a better Nigeria as you have claimed, then this shouldn't be happening in sane environment. Respect is reciprocal! Give to the volunteers what belongs to them. Not just anytime but appropriately as promised.

However, tell your bosses, they can do anyhow now but they can't be there forever. As the God liveth, power will change hands in 2019. We are battle ready to fight with our PVCs to send this tyrant government to where it belongs.

C'est fini!
[/b]

Well nailed cool

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by johnbuck81(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2018
npowerng:

u copied this same post from npower facebook page...copy and paste.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by vikyno(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=D5000y post=65631376]

Oh really! Thousands millions are making impacts indeed. I don't blame you; he who pays the piper dictates the tune. But if you could take a second to think about it; if you were to be in their shoes and no communication or update whatsoever why things are being delayed, you wouldn't be here defending them.

Some of them are made class teachers in their respective PPAs while the so called permanent teachers are busy gallivanting. Yet, the same government that's supposed to protect their interests; pay them on time and if things are going wrong communicate as appropriate, is the same one treating them like thrash and expecting to use them to score
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Tsam1959(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
johnbuck81:
u copied this same post from npower facebook page...copy and paste.
What is you saying have you not notice that the replies are the same in all the Npower platforms.
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Welcomme: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
ENDOWEDSAM:
Do you know any manufacturing company or individuals that need their goods/items to be transported from one state to another withing Nigeria.

Pls Kindly contact me on:0813706359, 09054420101.

We have A truck that can carry 3 tonnes of goods in size at once.

Pls help.

We pay 10% commission to anyone/agent who gets a job/contract for us
Do u take Kaduna to Edo route?
Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by JayBlonzzz: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

As a professional help desk officer that you are, I don't think it's a good practice to pass such a warning as this and site line innocent 2017 volunteers whose time you know have been wasted. Remember how eager these people are. All you should be doing is pacify them and not make such authoritative comments. If not to make ends meet, who would be commenting in the first place? And I know very well that most people here are older than you.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by bamoski(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

mtcheeeeeew

Just get lost!

I'm with you on this.

Npower is the most useless organization in the whole wide world.

Thunder fire each and every one of them angry

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning, This Post Is Directed At 2016 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bunch of clowns!

May God treat anyone behind that npower moniker the same way FG is treating npower volunteers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Nigeria Is Looking For Experienced Bankers / Intercontinental Bank Shortlist For Interview / Baker Hughes Recruiting Fresh Graduate And Experience World Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.