Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira (16355 Views)

Bugatti Chiron Is The Most Searched Supercar In Nigeria,see The World's Top 10 / This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by carfreaksng: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Two years into the production of the Chiron, Bugatti has revealed the even more extreme Chiron Sport version. It doesn’t have additional power, but thanks to a number of other improvements, the French manufacturer says, it’s significantly faster on corners.

The supercar now benefits from a new dynamic handling package and a revised and stiffer suspension. The latter uses a new control strategy for the shock absorbers, which react 10 percent more stiffly than the “standard” Chiron on average. The new settings can be experienced in the Handling driving mode.

The car now also features a dynamic torque vectoring function, which distributes torque individually to each single wheel, “significantly improving the steering behavior” in curves. These improvements are effective in all driving modes.

The Chiron Sport is also lighter by 40 pounds (18 kilograms) than the other Chirons. This is possible thanks to extensive use of carbon fiber for the wheels and intercooler cover, as well as newly developed windscreen wipers. Bugatti proudly says it’s the first manufacturer in the industry to develop a carbon fiber windscreen wiper, which saves up to 77 percent of the weight of a conventional wiper. The Chiron Sport also has lighter glass in the rear window and a lighter exhaust deflector.

The exotic automaker claims all these improvements make the Chiron Sport five seconds faster than the “base” Chiron model on Bugatti’s Nardo test track. Cornering speeds in excess of 124 miles per hour (200 kilometers per hour) have been registered.

We have developed the Chiron Sport for customers wanting an even sportier driving experience with their Chiron, with improved lateral dynamics on winding roads,” Stephan Winkelmann, President of Bugatti, comments. “What was important for us was to leave unchanged the unique character of the Chiron, its combination of ultimate performance, longitudinal acceleration and maximum speed with luxury, comfort and everyday usability.”

Bugatti is also adding a number of new exterior color combinations, as well as interior colors. The manufacturer has a Chiron Sport with all the new features on display in Geneva, a car finished in Italian Red wearing a price of approximately $3.67 million, probably “the most expensive production car on display at this year’s show.

Source: http://carfreaksng.com/2018/03/07/bugatti-debuts-new-chiron-worth-1-3-billion-naira/

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Horlaidex(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2018
kiss
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Where am I hurrying to with that? Please give me the least Mercedes Benz C300 2008 model, lemme rest.

18 Likes

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Alvin007: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2018
PiccoloBrunelli:
Where am I hurrying to with that? Please give me the least Mercedes Benz C300 2008 model, lemme rest.

I tire o...Brother, abeg shift make me sef rest beside you..with the Benz.

17 Likes

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by OgaKazeem(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Alvin007:

I tire o...Brother, abeg shift make me sef rest beside you..with the Benz.
if dem gimme w202 c43 i go manage am biko... oya create space guys. who kuli for here? �

5 Likes

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Alvin007: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
OgaKazeem:

if dem gimme w202 c43 i go manage am biko... oya create space guys. who kuli for here? �

Excuse me sir..these seats are reserved..for w204 clients. Sorry...you can’t sit with us. angry

4 Likes

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by OgaKazeem(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Alvin007:

Excuse me sir..these seat are reserved..for w204 clients. Sorry...you can’t sit with us. angry
lwkmd.... ���
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Genea(f): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2018
wooow, when will I be so successful to acquire this eeehn
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by mayowascholar(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2018
nice one
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Aldebaran(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by kuzeeboy: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2018
See the dashboard sef.
So ugly as f*ck

Where person wan drive am go sef?
Ordinary maintenance could afford you a roll Royce,Ferrari and Bentley combined.

Let me ask you guys.
Let say you can spend 1.3b on a car, would you rather get a Bugatti or a Royce,Ferrari and Bentley combined?
This life sha

3 Likes

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Admin1992: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by xmanco42: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by pweshboi(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2018
Kogi state Indigenes, y'all are in SOUP. Dino Melaye right now

12 Likes

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Atiku2019: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Samyokporua(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2018
#1.3b would do a lot in my life now not this bleeping car... abeg bwm X6 don do me biko

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by SoulB6: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2018
It is better i get a chopper and range rover with that amount
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2018
I would have gotten this but my money is not yet complete... Wanna first sell my Camry pencil light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by olatunjithomas(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Genea:

Nd what do you need such car for

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Macgreat(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2018
This car na for decoration. Is not waste of money.

Why buy this when You can get Toyota corolla 2005 for N 1.2 Million for uber and make more money.
Just call my line.

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by ruffDiamond: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2018
cool ordinary metal or fiber box on rubber wheel,loaded with funny eletronic enviroment undecided africa which way??

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Genea(f): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2018
olatunjithomas:

Lol, lemme have it first na
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by khalhokage(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Bugatti, the Apple (iPhone, MAC) of the Auto world.
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by bewla(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2018
we no they slow down
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by petuniaevents(f): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2018
I will build an estate instead.
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Genea(f): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2018
olatunjithomas:

lolxxx... let me have it first!!
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Soulsymbol99: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Davido!! Oya na wia r u @? cool u will still hv #28.7b balance 4 d akant grin

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Wisedove(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2018
Please where can I buy this car in Nigeria? I want to use it to transport plantain from our farm.
No body should quote me oo cause I'm really hungry

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2018
that money can build me a company that will feed my generation if I am gone..

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by olatunjithomas(m): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Genea:
lolxxx... let me have it first!!
1.3billion naira... that shit is too fast for this world.
I won't buy that until the president of my country in Jupiter finish constructing all the federal road.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by jidxin(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Genea:
when u ve already gotten married to me ofcos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Queue In Gombe As Fuel Arrives Filling Station (Pictures & Video) / The Other Side Of Ladipo Market / LASTMA Fighting Passengers And Driver At Obanikoro Bus-stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.