Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million (19629 Views)

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=johnglefury post=65629712]How many pastors get arrested for collecting tithes from the poor and using it to building schools that only the rich can attend?[/quote
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2018
johnglefury:
How many pastors get arrested for collecting tithes from the poor and using it to building schools that only the rich can attend?
Don't mind them jare... Redeem university comes to my mind after using all the money from the poor people to build the university and won't still make the fees affordable for the poor or giving them scholarship, it sad thinking of this really.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by ikukuhero: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor should be arrested also for engaging in business.
The church is supposed to be his vineyard.

A pastor should not work or do business so as not to be distracted from God's work,
That is why we give them offerings and tithes.

Stupidity runs in your DNA.
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by RogueX: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
The steeple fight back

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by nedublink(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
the hunter has become the haunted.
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Geesaintagape: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Which crime she comit?
Her money dey d church too
She just realised all she has bn wasting into d church n decided to take back her own by force according to the bible- d violent taketh by force
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by bejeria101(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Daddy fridge wont see dis one,olodo aye na pastor matter e go wear like pant
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by johnglefury(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Don't mind them jare... Redeem university comes to my mind after using all the money from the poor people to build the university and won't still make the fees affordable for the poor or giving them scholarship, it sad thinking of this really.

Covenant. Mountain Top Life.....
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Originalsly: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The pastor should be arrested also for engaging in business.
The church is supposed to be his vineyard.

A pastor should not work or do business so as not to be distracted from God's work,
That is why we give them offerings and tithes.
Did the church know of the investnent?...if not he was investing the church money for his personal gain and not to benefit the church.
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by achillesfoot(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Poor man wey thief maggi, omo them go show him face for crime fighter. Rich man wey thief money, omo we no dey see their face for crime fighter. No be me sing am ohhh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by obowunmi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Eyitope of First Bank of Nigeria ??
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Thewesterner(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
When Hunter becomes Hunted... Predator becomes prey... What do I know self

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by tunary(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
I wish she succeeded cos some people that call themselves men of God are the real fraud no doubt
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by kolawoleibukun: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
the pastor should also be arrested for doing the same to the church members. Where his get 23 million from?
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by kumulus(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
One of the many rules of Pastoral engagement....

**Thou shalt not engage in usury.

At interest rate of 6.5% again..... the judge had better ask God for a discerning spirit to judge wisely.
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nairalander's, please I am using this medium to seek for your help about my school fees payment.
I am a newly admitted student 100 level @Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Ipetu Ijesha campus but I am unable to get the full payment. I am hereby pleading that you should help me before our matriculation. Thanks.

acct name: Adejumo Adebayo
acct no: 3118531471
bank : First bank
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by sulasa07(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
She's just taking her own share of tithes n first fruits Na,I thought Jesus said if someone slaps ur right cheek, den turn to the left also,since she defrauded him of that amount,instead of reporting, he should have added another #23m on top to make #46m.Biko
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by KaptainAfrika: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Give that woman a Cold beer!
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Majority of you supporting the woman will meet your doomsday later. What you people don't realize is some of these pastors are business owners before becoming pastors.
Note most of the pastors you people are castigating don't touch church money nor relying on them to survive.
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by newslifeop: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Oh
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Good for her! atleast she has got all her thithes and donations back grin
i am also sure that God and jesus wouldn't mind.

I think people should defraud more crooked pastors and steal from chuches if it means getting their thithes and donations back.

I am going to steal from the church soon.
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Batam:
Majority of you supporting the woman will meet your doomsday later. What you people don't realize is some of these pastors are business owners before becoming pastors.
Note most of the pastors you people are castigating don't touch church money nor relying on them to survive.
Absolute! Rubbish! all pastors are crooks!
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by portside(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
This Dr Anthony Rapu and not Pastor Tony Rapu, if nother careful we might commit jungle justice on pastors because of tithe. Therefore always cross check what we read.
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by lurdkriss: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
Where pastor from see 23 million naira undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
johnglefury:
....Meanwhile pastors collect tithes from the poor to build schools only the rich can afford.

define fraud

[/quote] [quote]

They are the real fraudsters hiding under the disguise of religion.

All pastors should be probed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom / Ritualists Kill Man, His Son & A Female Visitor In Ikorodu, Wife Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.