Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made (1713 Views)

The Mercedes Benz GLB Concept Unveiled (photos) / This Is The All-new 2019 Mercedes Benz B-class Minivan / Is The Mercedes Benz G65 AMG The Stupidest Car Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2018
This is the worst minivan money can buy and I'm not joking. For $43,000 Mercedes couldn't even include power sliding doors, power lift gate or folding rear seats. In fact Mercedes Benz should be sued for selling this RUBBISH. But of course some people will see this on the road and say GERMAN MACHINE. I can't even believe this is a 2017 car, compared to the Odyssey or sienna this is a no brainier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8kHgmZIiQ

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Did you even watch what you posted or you just want to be a hard critic(one who doesn't even know what he's talking about for that matter)? How do you want me to take you serious when you said the mini van has no slide doors when it infact does have sliding doors? Mtcheww... Abegi....

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Did you even watch what you posted or you just want to be a hard critic(one who doesn't even know what he's talking about for that matter)? How do you want me to take you serious when you said the mini van has no slide doors when it infact does have sliding doors? Mtcheww... Abegi....

Hey relax dude, I meant power sliding doors. Why do u sound like u are frustrated? If u had watched the video u would know I meant power sliding doors.
Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2018
greenhulk:

Hey relax dude, I meant power sliding doors. Why do u sound like u are frustrated? If u had watched the video u would know I meant power sliding doors.
dude. Accept your mistake and make the necessary correction. Sliding doors is one thing, power sliding doors is a totally different thing.

When you see a car and that has no power sliding doors but has doors that slide when being opened and you ask the seller "is it sliding doors? What do you think his answer will be? Of course he'll say "yes it's sliding doors" even when the doors have no Motor.

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
dude. Accept your mistake and make the necessary correction. Sliding doors is one thing, power sliding doors is a totally different thing.

When you see a car and that has no power sliding doors but has doors that slide when being opened and you ask the seller "is it sliding doors? What do you think his answer will be? Of course he'll say "yes it's sliding doors" even when the doors have no Motor.

Of course I know I mistakenly omitted the word 'power' before sliding. But u are making it sound like u and I have a problem. I already made the correction. Even a danfo has sliding doors so why won't a 2017 model minivan not have a sliding door? Then which door is it supposed to have, suicide door? Abeg dey use ur brain.
Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by diportivo: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by Follygunners: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:

Fool... listen carefully. He said automatically powered.
Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by Follygunners: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
The thing is 9ja and most folks from a 3rd world would disagree with this man. They can't comprehend the meaning of quality
Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Well if them dash me I go forever worship the person
Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
If I was shopping for a Minivan in that price range then I would buy it in a heartbeat.

If you want utility buy this one, if you want luxury gadgets go buy the Honda/Toyota. No be by force.
Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Follygunners:

Fool... listen carefully. He said automatically powered.
oh... And calling me a fool makes you a lesser degenerate? Id!ot.

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by adanny01(m): 2:30am On Mar 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:
If I was shopping for a Minivan in that price range then I would buy it in a heartbeat.

If you want utility buy this one, if you want luxury gadgets go buy the Honda/Toyota. No be by force.

Utility? After watching that video?

Less cargo space and non foldable seats?

I have put up this argument about how Benz engines delivers less power to size ratio than most Japanese engines while being less economical at the same time. A double loss.

Check this out, 2003 Honda accord V6 vs 2003 MB C320

Accord is 3.0L 240hp 22mpg combined
C320 is 3.2L 215hp 18mpg combined

Or
Accord 2.4L 160hp 25mpg combined
C240 2.6L 168hp 18mpg combined

Because of weight, accord beats the C class in terms of acceleration in both cases.
Re: The Mercedes Metris Is The WORST Minivan Ever Made by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 26, 2018
adanny01:

Utility? After watching that video?

Less cargo space and non foldable seats?

I have put up this argument about how Benz engines delivers less power to size ratio than most Japanese engines while being less economical at the same time. A double loss.

Check this out, 2003 Honda accord V6 vs 2003 MB C320

Accord is 3.0L 240hp 22mpg combined
C320 is 3.2L 215hp 18mpg combined

Or
Accord 2.4L 160hp 25mpg combined
C240 2.6L 168hp 18mpg combined

Because of weight, accord beats the C class in terms of acceleration in both cases.

I'm out of the baby transporting business so my needs for a van is not going to be as a people mover.

I like Mercedes product. I would simply rip all those seats out and redo it into a more comfortable space back there.

My only gripe is that it's not 4WD.

I also love the Sprinter, much to the chagrin of my Wife.

So I'm willing to take any of the inadequacies just because it's a Mercedes. You can call me Egun "Fan Boy" Mogaji grin

(1) (Reply)

Before You Buy That BEAUTIFUL Mercedes Benz!! / Top 10 Most Purchased Cars Of 2019 In Nigeria And Their Prices / If Your Car Engine/transmission Knocks-do You Know The Replacement Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.