Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Abuja To Lagos By Rail - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja To Lagos By Rail (522 Views)

The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail / Cargo Delivery By Rail To Kaduna Dry Port Starts Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja To Lagos By Rail by ibinaboonline: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I'm going to Abuja for the first time, congratulations to me! I plan to go to Lagos from Abuja during the trip and would like to do so by train. Does anyone know if there's currently an active train route from Abuja to Lagos? If there is, what is the schedule and fare? Thanks in advance for your help.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Survives Highly Fatal Accident Moments After She Arrived Nigeria For Easter / U.S. Visa Applicants To Be Asked For Social Media History / Nigerians Warned To Be Careful In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.