Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Board Room Wall Designers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Board Room Wall Designers Needed (746 Views)

Experienced Graphics Designers Needed / "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 / Creative Writers And Graphic Designers Needed At Trends44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Board Room Wall Designers Needed by wunmi590(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2018
Good day house,

Please i need professional expert who design boardroom, i would like samples of what you have done before if possible you can please send me some of the pictures you have done before or email them to the mail i would be providing.

please note that i am not buying charisr and table, we already have that, we just want to design it to our taste and standard, and the person should be able to come and inspect in our victoria island, Lagos office between today and tomorrow, as work would kick off on it next week.

please your urgent attentions would be appreciated.

you can send me mail with pictures of what you have done before to omowunmi.williams@telvida.com, you can also quote me.

thanks
Re: Board Room Wall Designers Needed by wunmi590(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Reminder
Re: Board Room Wall Designers Needed by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 08, 2018
I don't have the picture on my phone anymore, I am very good on that, I have worked in an event center, conference room decor, boardroom decor, OR show me what design you want i will do just that....07034247614
Re: Board Room Wall Designers Needed by wunmi590(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2018
GEKE:
I don't have the picture on my phone anymore, I am very good on that, I have worked in an event center, conference room decor, boardroom decor, OR show me what design you want i will do just that....07034247614

good morning, please were you the one that sent me mail.
Re: Board Room Wall Designers Needed by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2018
No.......I have not sent any mail I just drop my contact

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Ernst & Young (EY) Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Internship/nysc Positions At Funpacks Plastics, Edo State / A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.