Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Chris Brown’s Daughter & 50 Cent’s Son Are Best Buds On Their Playdate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown’s Daughter & 50 Cent’s Son Are Best Buds On Their Playdate (2238 Views)

"That Was The Day You Broke My Heart" 50 Cent's Son Marquise Jackson Says He's O / Chris Brown's Daughter, Royalty Brown, Sings To Him On His Birthday / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown’s Daughter & 50 Cent’s Son Are Best Buds On Their Playdate by Dreamaliveent: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sire Jackson linked up with Royalty Brown over the weekend for a quick playdate.

Love is in the air as we report on the newest of Hollywood’s power couples: Royalty Brown and Sire Jackson. Just kidding! Chris Brown’s daughter and 50 Cent’s son met up for a playdate over the weekend and posed for an adorable picture in between their play. A photo of the two was shared on Instagram, showing the celebrity kids fooling around as Sire makes a funny face and Roro cheeses for the pic. Sire is undeniably 50’s son. One look at him and it’s incredibly apparent due to their vast similarities in facial characteristics.

Although Fiddy and Breezy are not pictured, it appears as though the kids were with their mothers or a nanny, given the following video of Royalty speaking to a female voice. Chris’ daughter cutely tells the woman that she “needs a little more of her love,” informing the woman that she learned to say that from Breezy himself. Such a gentleman.

Read More: http://olodomusic.com/chris-browns-daughter-50-cents-son-are-best-buds-on-their-playdate/

1 Share

Re: Chris Brown’s Daughter & 50 Cent’s Son Are Best Buds On Their Playdate by permsec: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
MMM.

As in i'm not saying the play date is a ponzi scheme.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Times Cee-c Could Pass For Rihanna's Sister (photos) / Bbnaija Star Brags About Her Tiny Breast / Stop Calling Me Sexy, Call Me Intelligent – Etinosa Idemudia, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.