Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) (80099 Views)

Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by RYANAYO(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Davido shares new photo with his new born baby, Ifeanyi Adeleke with caption:

“Staying strong for momma!!❤️❤️❤️everywhere good"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-SEE5fBMVI/?hl=en

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by IceLip: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
God protect your family and ours from this covid19, David.

Third term FTC on fp within 7hr, SEUN #CoronavirusGiveAway abeg

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Ekemeze: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2020

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ehya so sad . . Bt the picture go sweet for meme oh grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by CrudeSon: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Audio positive grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Gadafii: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chioma that handles the baby every second has covid19 but the baby doesn't have

Ordinary hand shake wet bala Muhammed shake atiku son he don carry the virus, same as baba kyari and his aids

Well we are watching, I pray for her fast recovery

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by marshalcarter: 3:25am On Mar 29, 2020
stay strong oooooh.... cry
trying to guess what his other baby mamas would be saying deep within them ..grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Naxo
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Ayoleeboy007: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Gadafii:

Ordinary hand shake wet bala Muhammed shake atiku son he don carry the virus, same as baba kyari and his aids

u think say slay mama dey like breastfeed pikin, u no see say her breast still dey full and standing. Na Davido dey sulk the breast.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Iceyjays(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
I still don't believe him, davido can do anything for attention.

65 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by money121(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Chijeep(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi... none of dem concern me n if any1 of 3 of dem av coro let dem cure it der own ways

BTW...
where's Rev. Fr Mbaka dat rushed 2 prophesied on Hope Uzodima? didn't any prophecy came abt Corona Virus ni

I no touch any anointing ooo.. nd I no do any prophet any harm ooo

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by honest1480(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
God be with them. However, let them learn how to adhere to simple health tips.
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good one
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
This one is still seeking for attention amidst this pandemic

33 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Bashnigga(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mehn, Chioma is now Risky

The baby be like "stay back, I need momma"

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Omorefe1975(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
May God heal Chioma.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Oluwaseunbandur: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
People are recovering at high rate, let's b positive pls, she will recover soon

14 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by optimistD(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Be strong bro
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by lmm4real: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na this kind topic our modes like to push enter FP undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Lovelies1: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmm

Check my signature
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
It's well with them
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chioma body is now full time Risky
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by ddippset(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gadafii:

What of old man Trump wey shake Brazil President.?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Millz404(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Get well soon

click on my signature if you run a business
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Our thoughts are with her. But why not fly her to US

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by emsco(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
I know Davido will find a way to get attention from this since Nigerians attention have been diverted to the corona virus issue.
May God heal Chioma if truly she has contacted the virus.

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chioma wants to use coronavirus to trend. Don't worry sth worse than coronavirus will soon come to you

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ifeanyi Adeleke, your mother will surely come out of it victorious. You are so cute boy!
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Passionate888: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ehya
Re: Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
marshalcarter:
stay strong oooooh.... cry

trying to guess what his other baby mamas would be saying deep within them ..grin

Lol they must be saying "olorun mu" (God catch am).... Girls ehn!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.