Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man (31293 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt / How Jeff Bezos Overtook Bill Gates To Become The Richest Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by devindevin2000: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2018
x
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by cr7lomo: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2018
BeingFrank:
"The Rich Keeps Getting Richer, The Poor Keeps Getting Poorer" I So Much Hate That Philosophy. Some Of Those Men In The Forbe's List Didn't Born Into Wells Of Wealth. So Get Your Ass Up, Plan And Work Yourself Out Of Current Position. The Keyword Here Is Savings And Investment. Even If You Don't Make That Forbe's List, Make A Difference In Your Society With Your Wealth, Help Other Poor People Too. Some Philosophies Have Killed So Many Potentials. I'm Not Lying

Will you keep quiet and b realistic...u think Nigeria is America... didn't u read whr they said 12 out of the 15 are Americans...the only way u can mk the list through Nigeria is to get strong connect to this government like dangote or alakija...no hope for someone that wanna build from the ground, they will frustrate u like innoson
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by ybalogs(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning .....Bill Gates.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by mhizv(f): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Last time I read this news(late lastvyear), it took bill gates less than 24hours to become richest man again......so what are you saying? Na every 3 months Jeff dey beat am?
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Diso60090(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2018
BeingFrank:
"The Rich Keeps Getting Richer, The Poor Keeps Getting Poorer" I So Much Hate That Philosophy. Some Of Those Men In The Forbe's List Didn't Born Into Wells Of Wealth. So Get Your Ass Up, Plan And Work Yourself Out Of Current Position. The Keyword Here Is Savings And Investment. Even If You Don't Make That Forbe's List, Make A Difference In Your Society With Your Wealth, Help Other Poor People Too. Some Philosophies Have Killed So Many Potentials. I'm Not Lying

Who said you are lying?
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by BluntBoy(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2018
Who cares All I know is that the richest man tag is Bill Gates's birthright and the man will soon get it back.

Might I add that currently, I am the only man who can take it away from him for years.

1 Like

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Slurity(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Jeff has $112billon and Nigeria has $46 billion in external reserve. Don't tell me a single person can buy Nigeria chop

3 Likes

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Slurity(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2018
BluntBoy:
Who cares All I know is that the richest man tag is Bill Gates's birthright and the man will soon get it back.

Might I add that currently, I am the only man who can take it away from him for years.
As if both bill gate and you will ALWAYS be
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2018
adekayo1234:
When will I be rich sad

When the trumpet sounds
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by BluntBoy(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2018
Slurity:
As if both bill gate and you will ALWAYS be

Of course, Bill and I will not be forever. That was why I wrote "CURRENTLY".
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Gucciboss: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
How much is the owner of Forbes magazine worth? How he is busy counting other people's billions embarassed

The founder died a long time ago. I think his name is BC Forbes or something like that. Dead men owns nothing you know.

2 Likes

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by crafteck(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Wealth in life shouldn't be about how many billios anymore, its about how many people they help, how many futures they've enhanced, how many families theyve given another chance, i think bill concentrated more on that than multiplying income, wish nigerian pastors could do that
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by phreakabit(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2018
One is heavily involved in charity and philanthropy .
Stray dog can not even see the other one sh!it chop.

1 Like

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by mokt(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2018
adekayo1234:
When will I be rich sad

This year
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Holywizard: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2018
...and I'm yet to make a dime since this year since I passed out from NYSC.
I don't just want to regret yet y I went to school.
No family member to assist me. angry
No friend to assist angry
I'm only on my own. God is this how I'll end up?

1 Like

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by uzojames: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2018
ybalogs:
I swear I don't care.
I really don't care, anyways check me out for your best building construction works

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Jimbadly: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2018
BeingFrank:

Oga, there's nothing philosophical about it. It's just the law of nature. Once you have money, you are more likely to make more money because money makes money.

2 Likes

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by akanbiaa(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2018
BeingFrank:
In reality you shall loose what you want to gain it and gain what you dislike to loose it. Be generous to touch lives positively starting from family, relative and those around you and those you see opportune to help by empowering them to be on their own via a reliable job,
business, skills with capital and investment and you life will never be the same
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by sayusuf(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2018
Amazon will overtake apple as the most valuable company in the world , with market capitalization of over US$1 trillion,. bigger than Microsoft, Shell, ExxonMobil, Toyota, Hp, think of any public quoted company, courtesy of one thing,~AMAZON AWS CLOUD SERVICES. Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world(Forbes 2018 ranking)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by KillerBeauty(f): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2018
This news has been all over the internet for like a month now but it'd just reaching nairaland front-page today. If it's bbniaja now it will be on front-page without any comment.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Brightgem(f): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2018
BeingFrank:
Point made perfectly! Not everybody will be on some list, make a difference in your own small space, get out of the situation you don’t like by doing something about it, lets stop unecasary envy of the rich, when everyone has potential.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
How much is the owner of Forbes magazine worth? How he is busy counting other people's billions embarassed

That's his own business niche and he is making million of dollars of it. It has become the global reference.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2018
BeingFrank:

Study the parable of the sowers. Life is not what you think it is. If Life was fair, the game would not be this sweet.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by propsvila: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2018
The future is technology, take a good look at the list you will discover that many of them are into Technology related field. Meanwhile visit www.propsvila.com to List your properties or find an apartment.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by dohhnutt1(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2018
BLOG DESIGN SERVICES
I can help you design a blog for as low as #2,999 within 24 hours.
(.com) blog- #8,950
(.com.ng) blog- #4,500

Wanna Contact Me?
Whatsapp - +2348145456732
Gmail - dohhnuttghost1@gmail.com
SMS/Call - +2348145456732
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Bill gates is still richer than Bezos and many of the Rothschild and others that own the corporation called America are much much richer than Bill Gates and others. FORBES know this things but they'll always release the lists they want you to know. Take any of these lists with a pinch of salt because they're always not the reality on ground.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by lkdolz(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2018
teamsynergy:

Ignorance is killing u...
R u sure you can really design a web? Cos apparently, u r too lazy to do a simply Google search.....
Shame

I really don't think Jeff can hold a candle to Bill when it come to given out their wealth. Bill is A++ class philanthropist.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by jaxxy(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2018
tooawesome:

Jeff and warren buffet are philantropists too

Jeff bezos isn't a philanthropist as such like his billionaire counterparts. He hasn't given a quarter of wat bill and warren or even mark have. However Amazon did extremely within the last few years.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Boss13: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2018
C’mon, Bill isn’t so active in Microsoft anymore. He’s left the role and more focused on philanthropy objectives.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
grin grin,una nor go use laugh kill person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Appoints Ahmad And Abiru As Skye Bank's Chairman, CEO / Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges / EFCC Arrests Uche Ogah In Lagos Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.