Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man (31355 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt / How Jeff Bezos Overtook Bill Gates To Become The Richest Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by tooawesome(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
jaxxy:

In comparism to the others i mentioned NO!

Another lie
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by coputa(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
What I found so amazing is that no public fund looters and polithiefcians from Africa made the list.There is one lesson to learn from this,which is, you don't need to steal before you can be wealthy in life.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
tooawesome:

Another lie

Bezos is not generous it's public knowledge everywhere. He's been put under pressure to give more bt had refused sofar. Google is ur frnd

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-10-31/for-bezos-now-world-s-richest-philanthropy-is-saved-for-later

Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by newslifeop: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by kelvinhilton(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
coputa:
Name of them.
You I guess.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by coputa(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
kelvinhilton:

You I guess.
You're a joker,don't post empty trash without facts and figures
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by CHUKWUEZEKIELN(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
am the next in Igbo land
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by delikay4luv: 5:46am On Mar 13, 2018
adekayo1234:
When will I be rich sad
Ola oluwa ti to e. You are almost a doctor.
Re: How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man by ediko5(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2018
That's the result of being of a consistence tither not all these non-tithers and permanent beggars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Re-Opened Nigeria’s Land Borders — Vanguard / Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! / How The World's Currencies Got Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.