Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Six Year Old Molested In Anambra - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Year Old Molested In Anambra (365 Views)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Arrested.. / Nigerians Unmask Face Of 14-years-old Girl Molested By Baba Ijesha / Cossy Orjiakor’s Neighbour Physically Molested Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Year Old Molested In Anambra by starbuck(f): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
A case of child abuse by a minor was reported at my place of work this morning �. The child in question is a 6 years old girl who lives with her grandmother and she has been molested on different occasions repeatedly by the help, whose a minor and a JSS3 student who bears the name Izuchukwu Okoli who hails from Ebonyi State...
As it is now, speaking with the grand mother of the child, she is reluctant on taking up the issue giving the excuse that she just wants to send him back to the parents and nothing more... The school authority (anonymous) on the other hand, said the student would be expelled.. I am pained cause no appropriate punishment is been given, I still maintain that Rapists / Perverts and Paedophiles are not entitled to have an erection or oxygen for respiration, they should be castrated.
I am at the mercy of other victims if this boy goes scot free. Relevant authorities should please PM me in my inbox to take the necessary actions.
Reporting from Onitsha, Anambra state precisely

(1) (Reply)

Inyx : The Most Luxurious And Advanced Bed Ever / How Big Brother Naija Raked In N300,000,000 From 11,000,000 Vulnerable Nigerian / 10 Things To Note From Today's News Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.