Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigerian Xbox Gamers Attention Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Xbox Gamers Attention Needed (360 Views)

Seun, Mukina2 Your Attention Needed Urgently In Travel Section / Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Draws Everyone Attention On Social Medi / Nwaamaikpe Finally Got A Day Public Attention He Always Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Xbox Gamers Attention Needed by Oxai: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2018
So cry cry it seems that the xbox live Gold membership registration is having some region blocking issues in Nigeria, I don't know if it's possible to purchase Gold now but I tried to purchase a gold membership from Microsoft and when it asks for my country, I can't seem to find Nigeria on the list and when I selected a random country and state, my bank cancels the purchase due to false information and I get a message that my bank does not authorize the purchase.

If there is a way or it's possible to get gold membership in the country now, please it would be satisfying if I got a solution.
Else we cannot sit by and let this keep hindering the progress of the gaming community in the country
:- (so therefore) I have started a suggestion on Microsoft and I'd like all Nigerian gamers and supportive nairaland era to help vote and prove that the gaming community here is just as active as any other country.

Link: https://xbo.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/33813979-make-xbox-live-available-in-nigeria
(If link doesn't click, just copy and place in your browser)

Go on ther and click vote so we can increase our chances of getting things right.
Still if there's a way this can be done, please I would like to be notified.

Add me on xbox live

GAMERTAG: Wabitintruder

(1) (Reply)

Remodel Your Children's Room With Awesome Design / Australia’s Oldest Scientist,going To Switzerland In May For Assisted Suicide / Money!money!! Money!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.