Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator (41780 Views)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant / Mario Balotelli Scores Bicycle Kick, Gets Phone & Records Celebration Live. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Is politics your job? If not then why are you meddling?. Senator Iwobi is a typical Igbo man - he can sell his entire family to make just one naira

Yet you'll fight and die just to call him your fellow countryman.

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by Hungarriman: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Uncle Ruckus comes to mind
Ah swear.
Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by Hungarriman: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Sealeddeal:
The Senator only would want to help stop the influx of the "children of Peace" from escaping from the "peaceful" atmosphere they created in Syria and Libya, and enter into Italy to create "Peace".
Illegal immigrants or Islamic refugees must be kept outside of non-Islamic area to protect non-Islamic individuals from 'Peace'.
Hahaha, too much peace in one post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by Emilokoiyawon: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

Yet you'll fight and die just to call him your fellow countryman.

Never. The earlier you pack your loads out of this country and form your Bia--fraud republic - the better.
Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by vroy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Maybe Balotelli has a point. He is not pleased that Sen. Toni Iwobi stands for Anti-immigration alongside a party that is out to flush out blacks from the country thru the immigration route.... which means blacks like Balo will get limited chances to access Italy. It may look like hate on Ball's part and maybe partly it is but well, be reminded that Balo is Ghanaian by blood and his parents migrated there I think without which we may never know or hear of the Balotelli we know today in football. Remember his brilliance at Euro 2012. wink

So on this, maybe Toni Iwobi and Donald Trump, the trumper of Hillary grin share something similar.... #Anti-immigration #SendThemBackTotheirHut campaigns...

So Balo do have a point even though he may have been pretty harsh on his fellow black man.

I can imagine Trump, because of #AntiImmigration lines, smiling at Toni Iwobi like....
Well said bro I love people who reasons extensively
Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:

have searched i cant find it..
the 12gb aint a prb

Yeah but I ain't about to use 12gb to upload that if you have a USB hard drive
Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by marvin906(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Yeah but I ain't about to use 12gb to upload that if you have a USB hard drive

then would just have to try finding it on torrent
Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:

then would just have to try finding it on torrent

That's cool then
Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Never. The earlier you pack your loads out of this country and form your Bia--fraud republic - the better.

Don't let Awolowo hear you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator by Delivar(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Throwback:
A black immigrant supporting a party that is anti-immigration.

A house nigger they called such in the American South.
Why are you worried about anti immigration? Because you need a opportunity to runaway from your homeland to a land that has been developed by other people? I fully support anti immigration so Africans in particular will stop hoping on running away from his problems at home but rather focus on fixing his mess at home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React, Eden Hazard Misses Open Goal For Real Madrid / Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014 / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.