Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,967 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working (456 Views)

Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working by osatohan: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
somebody help i want to run FB ads but GTB mastercard(naira) is not working what else can i used

pls reach me on
08038988729 thk
Re: Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working by Daysun55(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
I can teach you how to create a virtual card that can be used to make online payment on any site both locally and international.
Re: Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working by Chukslar: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
WhatsApp is the fastest growing and Biggest social media networking app in the world with 1.5 billion monthly active users around the world and has a 70% opening rate on the first day and 89% the next day. It also has the ability to send Video, Pictures, PDF, Vcard and all forms of Multimedia.
And WhatsApp is only 9 Years old. (While sms is 26)
As they Say a Picture is worth a thousand words and a video is worth a Million words.

Who can ignore the Power of WhatsApp Marketing Potentials.
This kind of market penetration Potentials simply can’t be ignored

Imaging being able to send Pictures, Videos Or Text of your Goods and Services to Over 1 million people on whatsapp.

Contact Us lets show you How.08108179780

Re: Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working by dotman27: 1:54am On Mar 08, 2018
open barter.co, generate vcc and fund it. you are good to go.
Re: Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Daysun55:
I can teach you how to create a virtual card that can be used to make online payment on any site both locally and international.
Big boss, i'm interested.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
Daysun55:
Big boss, i'm interested.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working by nelcliff(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chukslar:
WhatsApp is the fastest growing and Biggest social media networking app in the world with 1.5 billion monthly active users around the world and has a 70% opening rate on the first day and 89% the next day. It also has the ability to send Video, Pictures, PDF, Vcard and all forms of Multimedia.
And WhatsApp is only 9 Years old. (While sms is 26)
As they Say a Picture is worth a thousand words and a video is worth a Million words.

Who can ignore the Power of WhatsApp Marketing Potentials.
This kind of market penetration Potentials simply can’t be ignored

Imaging being able to send Pictures, Videos Or Text of your Goods and Services to Over 1 million people on whatsapp.

Contact Us lets show you How.08108179780

How does that shit relate to the topic of this thread. Can't you read and passed if you don't have any tangible idea to share with @OP of this thread?

Nairaland wasn't like this 10yrs back..

God help our fellow Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Crypto Trading In 9 Hours (BITCOIN) / Easiest Way To Get Loan Without Leaving Your Comfort / Wakanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.