Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? (25796 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / 8 6fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 8 6 Fb Football Review / Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by okogboe: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Has 86 fb Football Ponzi Investment Crashed already? Is 86 fb Football Ponzi Investment still paying?

86 fb Football is currently having payment issues at the time of creating this post
Believe it or not,
The goal of every business is to make money,
Once a website starts having Withdrawal issues the next thought on every members head is how to withdraw ASAP

If the admins eventually fix the issue everyone will start placing Withdrawals and only a few will be depositing back

Once the admins notice this then they cannot allow themselves to be at a loss so they'll pull the plug and boom the website crashes.

I've been announcing for almost a month now that this is a Ponzi scheme but everyone seems to be comfortable because of temporary benefits
IFC even denied them on Twitter I can't share link here because of the rules but the link is in my YouTube video pinned comment.

For every 10 persons that escapes the crash of a ponzi scheme 100 more has been trapped, for every 100 that escapes, 1000 more has been trapped

You don't want to keep making such financial mistakes,
Follow who know road with my little experience online I can smell Ponzi Schemes from a distance
Watch this video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzGZrNFlV8w

PS: I'm not Introducing you to any business
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by okogboe: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2022
I'll drop updates as I receive them
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by okogboe: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Stay tuned
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Goldbw122(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Still working
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Szilard: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Has it crashed?

Cos i had a friend introduce it to me a while back and I told her it looked like a Ponzi.

How far now! grin

4 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by alabi484(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Premium tears loading... just a matter of when

4 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by posty56: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin
naso one of my friend dey disturb me ,make I come join , say s a Christian she no fit lie give me grin ,I say ok, how can a website promise you 3% daily profit on top gambling for that matter , Nigerians will never learn ,re wrap shit and call it gold they will still believe, anyways I have no pity for anyone who lose their money to this kind stuff ,as you no wan invest for stock market or crypto ,. you say na quick money you they find

3 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Chussy100: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2022
God help us. We were deceived
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Goldbw122(m): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Is still working but it would crash one day, not too long
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by okogboe: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Goldbw122:
Is still working but it would crash one day, not too long

It's unfair to say it's working when they are not paying out

8 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by jobhunter11: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2022
When was the last time anyone received payment higher than 50k?
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2022
jobhunter11:
When was the last time anyone received payment higher than 50k?

I was paid on the 22nd of this month. I placed withdrawal on 20th.

210,000 to be precise, so it's still paying....
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by okey4reel(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
OFAIKGROUPS:

U mean this April we are in?
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by phillip9145(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's a lie, don't deceive people again, the last time payments was made was good Friday . it has crashed take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by MrBroke(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
People are just too foolish to get wise. Their business and money though
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Hellonearth: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
OFAIKGROUPS:

Payment proof or go and goof
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Hellonearth: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Apart from the 3 or 5% they take while making withdrawal can someone tell me another way this people make money to pay all the winnings.Noone have lost a game. Everybody wins so how are they making money?

5 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Jahlivesforever: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2022
e don go ooooo

1 Like

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by emaxfash: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Hellonearth:
Apart from the 3 or 5% they take while making withdrawal can someone tell me another way this people make money to pay all the winnings.Noone have lost a game. Everybody wins so how are they making money?

They make more money than you imagine sha. If they ain't making money from it, it wouldn't have gotten to this level
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Dfrenzy(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2022
Currently, COTP is the only legitimate online platform that you can start with low capital ($10 minimum investment), that is still paying, and payment arrives within 5 minutes.

Cotp execute real arbitrage trading, and gives you the opportunity of earning up to 3.6% profit daily, if you are able to perform all trades for the day. Each trades occur in about two hours intervals, and executing each trade, takes less than 5 minutes click on your phone.

Also, you can automate this trades so that, you don't need to bother about manual clicking on two hours basis. You can withdraw as many times in a day as you want, and you can withdraw both your profits, and all your capital at anytime. Withdrawal fees is 0.3%

You can WhatsApp me if you need any assistance, +2347018130222
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Dproperties: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2022
I am free ever since my childhood i learnt that internet do not print Money

3 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by lajid: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
emaxfash:

They make more money than you imagine sha. If they ain't making money from it, it wouldn't have gotten to this level

They don’t, it’s a Rob Peter pay Paul kinda scheme

3 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by dzamaka: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Any business that promises you anything more than 10% monthly had scam written all over it. Even if its not scam, it will surely fold up because it is not sustainable. Then someone will now open eye, see 3% daily and jump in AHhhhh. E be like the person like lose money. My rule of thumb in an investment is slow and steady. Fast and sharp will always lead to premium tears

2 Likes

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Obiworld2020: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Affiliate marketing business remain the best way anyone can legitimately make cool cash online......

Let's talk about affiliate marketing business on WhatsApp....+2348033639767.
Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by 111P3kdudu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dfrenzy:
Currently, COTP is the only legitimate online platform that you can start with low capital ($10 minimum investment), that is still paying, and payment arrives within 5 minutes.

Cotp execute real arbitrage trading, and gives you the opportunity of earning up to 3.6% profit daily, if you are able to perform all trades for the day. Each trades occur in about two hours intervals, and executing each trade, takes less than 5 minutes click on your phone.

Also, you can automate this trades so that, you don't need to bother about manual clicking on two hours basis. You can withdraw as many times in a day as you want, and you can withdraw both your profits, and all your capital at anytime. Withdrawal fees is 0.3%

Pure scam.
Not different from the I P c
Not different from oda ponzi.
They claim to trade arbitrage .
With a fixed returns every time u trade.
Dats a big lie.
No trade gives u the same fixed % every time u trade.
Take it or leave it.
B4 u jump into this scam?
Do ur reaearch search on YouTube for reviews & apply logics & reason well.
Avoid greed. Ask urself relevant questions.
So u dnt end up loosing lik IP capital made alot of blind greedy ppl lose.
Despite all warnings and redflags.
Den 86 fb has done dia own
We will never learn.

Re: Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying? by Dfrenzy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022

Watch $3,000 withdrawal made live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBEMy_Wg3JU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Holding Nation To Ransom,Says Okonjo-Iweala. / The Effects Of Online Betting On Nigerian Youths / Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.