Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (59972 Views)

A Special Meat That Came To My Flat At About 1:00 Am / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by tstx(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
lil
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by chukzyfcbb: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
lordsharks:
Crazy manufacturer. Might be printing error
ignorance is no excuse in the law court

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by joseo: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Am sure you went into the future to get that meat..... My own is that you show us the way

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Monaco2(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Oga ..it's just a mistake....though a costly one...but it happens a lot in manufacturing companies..when coding machine isn't set properly....quality control team might have gone to sleep or checking nairaland front page
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by marvin906(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
I believe it's a printing error.. advice take it back to where you bought it
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Monaco2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
He must have traveled to the future to buy it n brought it back

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Adelaide2: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fake news. That is Accra (Ghana) on the label, not Nigeria. Nigerians are increasingly becoming the most gullible people in the world because they cannot read before commenting

10 Likes

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by leonard002(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by padresolomon: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Haba you guys should check the address. It was produced in accra Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
they say time wait for no one but some Nigerians are ahead of time they are d ones waiting for time not time waiting for them

somepeople are already in 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
So Buhari visited Ghana and this happened...

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by gbaby4live: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
Chai!

This is not Nigeria �� my peeps...

I always feel sad when we Nigerians can’t defend our country. If we the youths can’t defend our country than to crucify, who will then defend and transform Nigeria...

Meanwhile, here in USA. It’s either USA first or you GTFO
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by daneni1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
omotuntun:
Honestly, each time I see things like this Nigeria has a big problem far before grassroot even.

The difference between the west and Nigeria is plan.

Nigeria has no blue print, no plan nothing.

A government that can use 4 years to restructure Nigeria plan is the main government.

All my stay here, I have not seen a single fake product in shop. If I want something inferior, I go straight to Arabians and Chinese shop

Dats Ghana Na and not Nigeria, please look again.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
bugidon:
Nigeria is a failed state shocked
Sharap!!! It was made in Ghana n not naija.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by ifymadu: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari cow be that.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by kkkp: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
omotuntun:
Honestly, each time I see things like this Nigeria has a big problem far before grassroot even.

A government that can use 4 years to restructure Nigeria plan is the main government.

All my stay here, I have not seen a single fake product in shop. If I want something inferior, I go straight to Arabians and Chinese shop
mumu read before u make any comment. It happened in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by johnwell(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
the OP is a kangaroo, why drag Nigeria into this sheet?
when Accra is boldly stamped on the pack.
does it mean everything bad happens in Nigeria?
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by royalcode: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Before we crucify our beloved country and associate it with negativity. It was not produced in Nigeria. You can confirm by looking closely at the phone numbers on the pack. it's neither a Nigerian telephone code nor line.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
johnwell:
the OP is a kangaroo, why drag Nigeria into this sheet?
when Accra is boldly stamped on the pack.
does it mean everything bad happens in Nigeria?

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by johnwell(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Adelaide2:
Fake news. That is Accra (Ghana) on the label, not Nigeria. Nigerians are increasingly becoming the most gullible people in the world because they cannot read before commenting

the level of poverty in the land has affected their brain, they reason with their anus
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thoz ones are da future producers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Expired meat. They will claim its computer error

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by imarrpopson: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
omotuntun:

Ghana not Nigeria.
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Enkay12: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hahahhaha... They are living in the future.
Naija shaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Chyko4spe(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Op that product is from Accra, Ghana and not Nigeria.
Y'all are too quick to conclude its Naija.
Bhelamblog:
While we are still on March 7th Some Nigerians Have already Manufactured products ahead of dates. they are living in the future. lol..
A Facebook user has shared a package frozen meat he bought that was produced on the 15th of March 2018..

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/man-shocked-after-buying-frozen-meat.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Adetee17(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hope I'm not the only one seeing ACCRA on the pack.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Asquare84(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Where did you buy it? Take it back there and get a refund. As you're going, snap the place so we don't fall victim as well.

The best thing is for him to report to any Nafdac office

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by senboy204(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
I wonder when we will stop acting childish in this nation, saw this since yesterday online,
Firstly this is a Ghanaian product and was sold in Ghana so I don't know when it magically become an issue of Nigeria and NAFDAC, if you look closely you will see Accra written on it. Bloggers with no sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Chyko4spe(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Its Ghana.
Mcanie:
It is in anticipation of the production. Anything goes in Nigeria
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by Asquare84(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
omotuntun:

What is this one saying
Re: Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) by metroid(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
velai:
What's happened to Nafdac? Did Nafdac die with Dora Akunyili?

Your comment shock me sha shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Rice Dishes From Other Countries. (pictures) / Mystery Cows: Kogi Bans Beef Consumption In Lokoja / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.