Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is (1589 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland / Pics Of River State Gov. Wike Looking Like Young Bobo On Casual Designers Outfit / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by golddust6000(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Is it true? guyz check it out.

Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
cheesy Yeah you look alike

2 Likes

Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by thesicilian: 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
You may need to ask your mom who is really your dad.

4 Likes

Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by SweetJoystick(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Seen, you look alike! Wetin you wan make we do with your resemblance now? angry
Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by tealaw(m): 1:03am On Mar 08, 2018
If u can go to the bank and show them ur face. If they give u money, I'll see why anyone would wanna look like ojukwu.
Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by Emycord: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2018
golddust6000:
IN RAFIKI'S VOICE (LION KING) "YOU SEE HE LIVES IN YOU" .
SO WHEN ARE YOU DECLARING THE REPUBLIC"?
Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by Firstpage: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2018
are you a coward too?

attention seekers everywhere!
Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by golddust6000(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Firstpage:
are you a coward too?

attention seekers everywhere!
no i am not maybe your generation is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by Firstpage: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
golddust6000:
no i am not maybe your generation is?

No one looks like ojukwu in my generation. You fool.
Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by golddust6000(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Firstpage:

No one looks like ojukwu in my generation. You fool.
Maybe your generation are fools?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by gidgiddy: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
golddust6000:

Sorry bro but you dont look Ojukwu
Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by deanoffaculty: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by Fundamentalist: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
The advantage is simple , when Nollywood/ Hollywood want to do a movie , you would first choice grin grin
Re: People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is by Guestlander: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Thank God you were not born during the war, you could have been used a body double for Ojukwu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun: 3,439 Delegates Pick PDP Candidate Saturday / Atiku Visits Reno Omokri, Plans To Get Nigeria Working Again (photo) / Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.