Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland (2277 Views)

Atiku Trounces Buhari In Oyibo LGA Rivers State / People Said That I Look Like Young Ojukwu With Beard, Is / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Mrl1: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has been reportedly honoured with the highest title in Igbo land, south-eastern Nigeria.
Kanu was decorated with the title of the ‘greatest Biafran Warrior’ by the Odumeze of Ohafia, Abia state, and other elders, according to Somto Okonkwo, who posted the photographs on social media.
Kanu, according to Okonkwo, is now the Otu Onye Nakpu Ogwe 1 of Biafra Land.
However, the controversy that seems to have emerged from the award of the title is the place of the late Biafran warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Ojukwu, who was an officer of the Nigerian Army before the war, is often described as a warrior and even had a title to that effect.
Aniebo Nwamu, a Nigerian analyst, recently said:“One of the prominent titles conferred on Ojukwu on his return from exile in 1982 was Dike Di Ora Mma (The warrior loved by all).”
He described the title as“an apt description of the visionary from the east who was born in the north and grew up in the west.”
Until months ago, Nnamdi Kanu had been in detention on the order of the federal government over alleged treasonable offences.
The government is also reportedly asking the court to withdraw the bail condition it granted Kanu with the argument that he had abused some of the conditions he was given.
It was gathered that the unarmed youths were detained on Monday night, September 4, at the popular Isi Gate area, after they clashed with the army.
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-nnamdi-kanu-reportedly.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by GloriaNinja(f): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided WHOM WILL HIS TITLE HELP THO?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by hatchy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is exactly what this boy have ever wanted; fame and wealth,to be worshipped but the brainwashed Ipob youths will never agree when you tell them the unclad truth.

A true freedom fighter or agitator have nothing to do with titles and awards rather live a modest life of humility and humble.

Kanu is walking his way to self destruction by the way he carries himself. All these are pointers to show that the Biafra agitation is a decoy to scam the Igbos by Nnamdi Kanu.

Very soon he will declare himself the supreme leader and head of state of Biafra...mark my word!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by josephine123: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
ok den
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Sprumbabafather: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Both men are great. Ikemba Ojukwu was a visionary leader while Nnamdi Kanu is a fearless warrior. We have benefited greatly from them both.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by maxwell767(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Nemesis1: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
They claim not to support him, but they award him with titles

It's funny really
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Tolexander: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Both men are great. Ikemba Ojukwu was a visionary leader while Nnamdi Kanu is a fearless warrior. We have benefited greatly from them both.
Akpororo the comedian, is that you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by NigeriaB(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
So arresting Kanu now is like arresting d emir of Kano or sultan of sokoto?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Cyynthia(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Despite all propaganda against him, both from internal and external enemies, yet the man seems unshakable.

Enemies of freedom, have you seen your miserable lives ?

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
lipsrsealed

I Will comment when this hits FP...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by TheKingdom: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Elizabeth the II is of course greater than the I, but the I is great in her own right
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by kitaatita: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Tell me, I pray you, what is it that 'we' have gained?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by kitaatita: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nemesis1:
They claim not to support him, but they award him with titles

It's funny really
The titles doesn't exist. That's the funny part.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by CAPSLOCKED: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHOM WILL HIS TITLE HELP THO?

LOL

THIS IS HOW YOU'LL KNOW THEY'VE LOST FOCUS AND NOW DEVIATING TOWARDS NOTHING ENTIRELY. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Cyynthia(f): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
kitaatita:

I have watched the video on Facebook where he was given the title today. Don't know why Op hasn't uploaded it yt.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
This man for say him want power all the while and stop deceiving his gullible followers...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by maisauki: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
I go do market wen this people achieve their aim
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by cheruv: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
hatchy:
This is exactly what this boy have ever wanted; fame and wealth,to be worshipped but the brainwashed Ipob youths will never agree when you tell them the unclad truth.

A true freedom fighter or agitator have nothing to do with titles and awards rather live a modest life of humility and humble.

Kanu is walking his way to self destruction by the way he carries himself. All these are pointers to show that the Biafra agitation is a decoy to scam the Igbos by Nnamdi Kanu.

Very soon he will declare himself the supreme leader and head of state of Biafra...mark my word!
And your stupid govt gave him the platform by imprisoning him undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by GloriaNinja(f): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL

THIS IS HOW YOU'LL KNOW THEY'VE LOST FOCUS AND NOW DEVIATING TOWARDS NOTHING ENTIRELY. undecided
HMM I CAN SEE MY EMOTICON RIGHT THERE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
hatchy:
[s]This is exactly what this boy have ever wanted; fame and wealth,to be worshipped but the brainwashed Ipob youths will never agree when you tell them the unclad truth.

Very soon he will declare himself the supreme leader and head of state of Biafra...mark my word[/s]!

Afonja...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Nemesis1: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
kitaatita:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by PureMe01: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
hatchy:

cry me a river...a tearless cry is tantamount to a suicide mission

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by PureMe01: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
This man for say him want power all the while and stop deceiving his gullible followers...

we lots choose to prefer being his gullible followers.y do u have a problem with dat...is it ur GULLIBLEgo sort ur daily frustrations first before masturbating abt Biafrans

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Blooddiamond: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Anti-Biafrans,I left some urine in the cup for u,use it to quench ur frustration... grin grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Blooddiamond: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Anti-Biafrans,I left some urine in the cup for u,use it to quench ur frustration... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Yyeske(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:

I have watched the video on Facebook where he was given the title today. Don't know why Op hasn't uploaded it yt.
How many chiefs from other parts of Igboland were present?
OK, I make you the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Tomorrow when we hate anything IPOB in Anambra, you start shouting. Just imagine this confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu comparing himself to our hero Ojukwu.
That madness should be limited there please

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Cyynthia(f): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Yyeske:
How many chiefs from other parts of Igboland were present?
OK, I make you the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
@majiri, were you expecting all traditional rulers in igbo land to be present ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by Yyeske(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:

@majiri, were you expecting all traditional rulers in igbo land to be present ?
How many were present
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by YoungCas(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2017
The erstwhile biafra warrior(ojukwu) and his people suffered onslaughts between 1967 and 1970
Actualization of biafra is an illusion
It can only be imagined
It is fraud
It will never hold
Quote me anywhere pigdiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by YoungCas(m): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2017
A cheap title can be given to any whosoever
I was a warrior in my secondary school too
Sip some urine before you quote me BIAFRAUDS
Kanu go just die before hin due time

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland by CaptainGOOD: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Ohamadike

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Southwest Propagandas / Saraki Finally Arrives National Assembly After NASS Invasions (photos) / 2019 : Nairaland Debate ; PDP Vs APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.