Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (71707 Views)

Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs Stun In First Sunday Photo / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Fake camel toe. See how it slants to one side
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Damn...check that cameltoe out...grabs Vaseline
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Organizer111222(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
She is ugly and irritating that i dont know

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by omoluka: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bosnack:
No room for wailing
Are you for real?
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by piagetskinner(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
today when the world is celebrating sensible women...and their achievements
this idiot pops up with her gorilla toe

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by madgoat(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
onyee25:
Irritating angry

Will you keep quiet there. You are just so jealous because u dont have a nice body like hers and probably very ugly too. undecided
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by IamFisherman(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Can this one give you a baby.. sad
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by ofuonyebi: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
such things as this nonsense is making GOD to be angry with Nigeria...shame!

flaunting zero beauty for the monkeys..

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by wapcyk: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
[/quote][quote]
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by tsnoop(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why spend so much in paying rent when you can own your Land at an affordable price Richlife estate and gardens is here again with our special Easter land promo Land is the greatest asset you cab own it appreciate daily grab this opportunity now own your own Land and be free from Landlord wahala we have lands for every one ( religions indurstries , residential E.t.c )lot of amenities are available in all our Estate r for enquiries call or whatapp: Mr tobi on 07033870556 don't serve your Landlord forever own your own home today
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by evexx1(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
She looks deformed yet some dogs like it. Smh
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by evexx1(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
madgoat:

Will you keep quiet there. You are just so jealous because u dont have a nice body like hers and probably very ugly too. undecided

Your moniker says it all. *spits*
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by swiperthefox: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
They keep saying "married" in reference to this lady. I think it is a contract marriage for status in Dubai where it is absolutely near impossible to get status.
Fake camel toe.
The girl looks disgusting and very ugly.
Spits.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Wane2: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
God help all this girls, who have nothing more than their bodies to offer.
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
ngwababe:
This lady old age no go good ooo
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked You mean say she never old
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Smarkie: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
the way nigerians promote mediocrity is alarming, so this mumu have now become a celebrity because she post her nude picture on instagram
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by watchindelta(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
See as toto divid ohh shocked shocked d tin wind oh shocked
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Tobycharles: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
N she is also tagged a wife let alone a mother?
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by phoenix45(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
ngwababe:
This lady old age no go good ooo
Baby what's up
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by ngwababe(f): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2018
phoenix45:

Baby what's up

I dey!
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by ohem007(m): 2:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Chai....

See monkey toe

Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by frankbonus(m): 5:21am On Mar 09, 2018
For a short period of time
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by bobbygkmc(m): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2018
This is so disgusting. Nigerians need to stop giving props to bullshit
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2018
So in other news
ow man u vs liverpool match go be?
Na ow many people vote liverpool straight win
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by superhumanist(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Lol. What am i hating on? Her vacuousness? Small brain and oversized hips? Barely coherent and atrocious grammar?

What, really? cheesy

Her boobs? Her ticket out of this shithole ( white husband), her male following etc.
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Ishilove: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2018
superhumanist:

Her boobs? Her ticket out of this shithole ( white husband), her male following etc.

I can't hate on her boobs because I gat mine grin

I can work my way out of this shithole, not use a man

Who male following epp? undecided
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by superhumanist(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Abegi. Make I hear word.
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Izz not by talk. Show us the knocker-s!
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Lol. What am i hating on? Her vacuousness? Small brain and oversized hips? Barely coherent and atrocious grammar?

What, really? cheesy

A WOMAN, TEACHING WE THE MEN HOW TO DESCRIBE OTHER WOMEN.

THIS IS REALLY GOOD.

EVERY FORM OF DISRESPECT & HATE WOMEN HAVE FACED THROUGHOUT HISTORY IN THE HANDS OF MEN, HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY OTHER WOMEN LIKE YOU. smiley
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
superhumanist:

Abegi. Make I hear word.
Your headache, not mine. I don tok my own
Re: Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

A WOMAN, TEACHING WE THE MEN HOW TO DESCRIBE OTHER WOMEN.

THIS IS REALLY GOOD.

EVERY FORM OF DISRESPECT & HATE WOMEN HAVE FACED THROUGHOUT HISTORY IN THE HANDS OF MEN, HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY OTHER WOMEN LIKE YOU. smiley
Women like her are the reason why most of us have been objectified by ignorant men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Leaves Police Custody After Six-Hour Interrogation / Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" / Nollywood Actor, Victor Olaotan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.