Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! (34219 Views)

All Digital Fund Paypal, RMB Payment Checkout Services / SHOP & SHIP ON EBAY 330/$, AMAZON 330/$, OTHER SITES 355/$ 5-7DAYS TO NAIJA / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Sheld(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
Ogaa Cassy, Kindly reply my message cry cry cry
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by moore1: 12:57am On May 19, 2018
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by lapazi(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2018
Please who has seen this guy, his line isn't going, I haven't picked up my stuff and he's no where to be found
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2018
FINALLY OUT FROM THIS BOT BAN!

****************UPDATE***************************

DUE TO TOO MUCH TRAFFIC AND MUCH DEMAND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MEET UP WITH THE KIND OF ORDERS I GET, I DONT KNOW WHY THE MASSIVE RUSH, THIS BIZ JUST GOT STARTED BUT THE TURN OUT WAS MASSIVE ! ( MAYBE DUE TO MY LOW RATE )

I HAVE MORE CLIENTS WHO WANT ME TO SHIP TO THEIR OWN ADRESS IN THE US AND MAKE LARGER ORDERS

SO FOR NOW I ONLY MAKE ORDERS FROM $1000 AND ABOVE AND YOU PROVIDE ME ADRESS TO SHIP TO THANKS

FOR OTHER ORDERS MADE BEFORE NOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK

ANY PICKUP WILL BE NEXT WEEK NO PICKUP TODAY NO ITEM IS READY

THANKS
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by vanchi(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2018
casydigital:
FINALLY OUT FROM THIS BOT BAN!

****************UPDATE***************************

DUE TO TOO MUCH TRAFFIC AND MUCH DEMAND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO MEET UP WITH THE KIND OF ORDERS I GET, I DONT KNOW WHY THE MASSIVE RUSH, THIS BIZ JUST GOT STARTED BUT THE TURN OUT WAS MASSIVE ! ( MAYBE DUE TO MY LOW RATE )

I HAVE MORE CLIENTS WHO WANT ME TO SHIP TO THEIR OWN ADRESS IN THE US AND MAKE LARGER ORDERS

SO FOR NOW I ONLY MAKE ORDERS FROM $1000 AND ABOVE AND YOU PROVIDE ME ADRESS TO SHIP TO THANKS

FOR OTHER ORDERS MADE BEFORE NOW WE ARE STILL ON TRACK

ANY PICKUP WILL BE NEXT WEEK NO PICKUP TODAY NO ITEM IS READY

THANKS

Haba now $1000
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by dvkot(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2018
make it N260 and $1K minimum order

or

leave it at N270 and make minimum order to be $500
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Alabaintprice(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
Why don't you just say you want to reduce the amount of orders you get.
Which one is 1000$, you just started a service and then the orders you getting are much. Instead of you to be proud of yourself and how the turn up is you decided to chase people away just because you are feeling too important already. That is how glory fades away. Watch and see how your service won't be needed anymore.
Mikky angel who directed us to your thread, if he acted the way you did do you think his thread will still be up and doing till now. You don't even learn what people do.
I wonder why you are complaining.
You don't do pick up, you pay online with your credit card, you ship from amazon to your particular address, then you send goods down to nigeria once in probably 1 or 2 weeks... What is the thing you are complaining for that is the work here. Mikkyangel that does pickup from different locations I have not for one day heard him say he wants to quit. But you that does your business from the comfort of your house you complain. Give me an opportunity like this and bliv me I won't mind taking 30orders a day.

When you decided to venture into a biz like this weren't you aware of the stress in.

6 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by gracewealth007(f): 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
toluxa1:
You guys can contact me for your USA to Nig Shipping. Rates are low and shipping takes 7 days.
Phones - $12
Laptops - $40

Other items by weight - $5 per pound.

Kindly check whatsapp
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2018
Alabaintprice:
Why don't you just say you want to reduce the amount of orders you get.
Which one is 1000$, you just started a service and then the orders you getting are much. Instead of you to be proud of yourself and how the turn up is you decided to chase people away just because you are feeling too important already. That is how glory fades away. Watch and see how your service won't be needed anymore.
Mikky angel who directed us to your thread, if he acted the way you did do you think his thread will still be up and doing till now. You don't even learn what people do.
I wonder why you are complaining.
You don't do pick up, you pay online with your credit card, you ship from amazon to your particular address, then you send goods down to nigeria once in probably 1 or 2 weeks... What is the thing you are complaining for that is the work here. Mikkyangel that does pickup from different locations I have not for one day heard him say he wants to quit. But you that does your business from the comfort of your house you complain. Give me an opportunity like this and bliv me I won't mind taking 30orders a day.

When you decided to venture into a biz like this weren't you aware of the stress in.
before you type please make proper findings about issues , dont just come online and type , no one uses credit card to make amazon orders , we use gift cards and they are hard to find especially with the rates am offering , you may have 1 million orders but you wont be able to fulfill them because you dont have a balance to do that , everyone knows that so its not , obviously you know nothing about this biz wat mikky is doing and this aint the same there is always funds for , but in this part of the biz funds are limited even if you have enough naira , it dsnt mean you will find the gift cards . and for the chasing people away part i may actually raise the limit to 2000 dollars soon also, with the 1000 dolls i still cant cover all the orders grin ....... also learn to comment on issues only when you have proper understanding of it , except you are asking questions 和平

4 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by judajix(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2018
boss i need the quotation on this alongside shipping to abuja

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XZGMBVC/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A37G37H2M08HK4
i need a particular used, it is sold by silver computers sf
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by dvkot(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2018
casydigital:
before you type please make proper findings about issues , dont just come online and type , no one uses credit card to make amazon orders , we use gift cards and they are hard to find especially with the rates am offering , you may have 1 million orders but you wont be able to fulfill them because you dont have a balance to do that , everyone knows that so its not , obviously you know nothing about this biz wat mikky is doing and this aint the same there is always funds for , but in this part of the biz funds are limited even if you have enough naira , it dsnt mean you will find the gift cards . and for the chasing people away part i may actually raise the limit to 2000 dollars soon also, with the 1000 dolls i still cant cover all the orders grin ....... also learn to comment on issues only when you have proper understanding of it , except you are asking questions 和平
i hope you will always have card because I'll soon start my $1k daily orders, till December hope u will av gc to cover it
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Alabaintprice(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2018
casydigital:

You say you will raise your limit to 2000, well goodluck with tha. Hope you also planning on having just 1 customer to take his or her order or probably looking for another side gig that can help pay your dues.... Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2018
dvkot:
i hope you will always have card because I'll soon start my $1k daily orders, till December hope u will av gc to cover it
sure i got you
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2018
Alabaintprice:

You say you will raise your limit to 2000, well goodluck with tha. Hope you also planning on having just 1 customer to take his or her order or probably looking for another side gig that can help pay your dues.... Pathetic

again go back and read before commenting " I HAVE MORE CLIENTS WHO WANT ME TO SHIP TO THEIR OWN ADRESS IN THE US AND MAKE LARGER ORDERS " 80% of my clients make orders above 1-3k and i am concentrating on serving them better , i have so many side gigs if you know me in person , am actually hiring for one of them if you are interested send me your cv thanks

2 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by lilreese: 11:03pm On May 20, 2018
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Alabaintprice(m): 1:41am On May 21, 2018
casydigital:

again go back and read before commenting " I HAVE MORE CLIENTS WHO WANT ME TO SHIP TO THEIR OWN ADRESS IN THE US AND MAKE LARGER ORDERS " 80% of my clients make orders above 1-3k and i am concentrating on serving them better , i have so many side gigs if you know me in person , am actually hiring for one of them if you are interested send me your cv thanks
Your work can't buy me a house. I'll pass.

3 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Alabaintprice(m): 1:47am On May 21, 2018
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Alabaintprice(m): 1:49am On May 21, 2018
Even as a business man that I am into phone accessories. Because I need customers to buy in large quantity won't make me foresake those buying in retail cos tomorrow you don't know what will happen.
Total crap

6 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by romancelanders: 2:26am On May 21, 2018
Alabaintprice:
Even as a business man that I am into phone accessories. Because I need customers to buy in large quantity won't make me foresake those buying in retail cos tomorrow you don't know what will happen.
Total crap
mumu you know say u dey embarrass yourself here ? , dem no teach you whole sale and retail for school ? olodo! you dey sell phone accessories ? you wan teach a multi millionaire how to do business ? people wey know OP here know say na tycoon . since you sabi business too much na for selling phone accessories you end up ? OP don get his market target , e better for other people doing checkout here so them go they see customers small small , cause OP done use rate beat them all down , Abeg ask people here wey go OP place for agbara go pickup item make you see mansion, OP sabi road if your power no reach $1000 go another place shey dem tie you rope here ?

1 Like

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Alabaintprice(m): 7:04am On May 21, 2018
romancelanders:
mumu you know say u dey embarrass yourself here ? , dem no teach you whole sale and retail for school ? olodo! you dey sell phone accessorieach a multi millionaire how to do business ? people wey know OP here know say na tycoon . since you sabi business too much na for selling phone accessories you end up ? OP don get his market target , e better for other people doing checkout here so them go they see customers small small , cause OP done use rate beat them all down , Abeg ask people here wey go OP place for agbara KOgo pickup item make you see mansion, OP sabi road if your power no reach $1000 go another place shey dem tie you rope here ?

My dear, I ended up in phone accessories cos that is one of the best business to go into. What do you do for a living if I may ask. Since we talking about where who or what ended up. Go to Alaba international and ask for Ossy container That will give you a better insight of who you are talking to. I don't make unnecessary noise..
Bro incase you want to go into business tomorrow let me tell you something before you fail woefully. In as much as you have categories of customers doesn't mean you should treat the lesser ones as if they don't matter to you, cos bro they do. If I go by what they teach in school about business then I'm not sure I will be where I am today. So sit where you are and wallow about your poor soul cos you need serious brushing up to do.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Lamijay(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2018
I don't think we should insult ourselves over this issue. I don't like the fact that casy has decided to deal with larger amounts because I don't have up to his limit yet, i really wanted to use this chance to get to the point where his limit would be even small to me. Since I don't know how stressful it really is, i can't tell him what to do and what not to do, its his choice. Fighting over this wont change his mind. So please, let's respect each other and for we that don't have that much yet, we should look for another shipper.

4 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Alabaintprice(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2018
For this who still want to work on amazon at a cheap rate just a little bit difference of #30 in price making it 300 follow this link. Atlst we still have a few pple that understands that pple with little orders can be accumulated to sum up to a 1000$ within 2days and still make money and retain loyal customers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4265344/buy-ship-deliver-usa-nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Alabaintprice(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2018
Lamijay:
I don't think we should insult ourselves over this issue. I don't like the fact that casy has decided to deal with larger amounts because I don't have up to his limit yet, i really wanted to use this chance to get to the point where his limit would be even small to me. Since I don't know how stressful it really is, i can't tell him what to do and what not to do, its his choice. Fighting over this wont change his mind. So please, let's respect each other and for we that don't have that much yet, we should look for another shipper.

This is just the exact point but some are so unfortunate to see it.
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2018
Alabaintprice:
For this who still want to work on amazon at a cheap rate just a little bit difference of #30 in price making it 300 follow this link. Atlst we still have a few pple that understands that pple with little orders can be accumulated to sum up to a 1000$ within 2days and still make money and retain loyal customers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4265344/buy-ship-deliver-usa-nigeria
hmm Jide ofor Ihe ehi hụrụ gbalaba oso ka okuku huru na-atụ onu

i have not forced you to do biz here , my orders is from $1000 up for now , and i am still nor able to meet up with all orders

anyone who has any little item to buy can use many other options or shippers here please thanks
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2018
.....THE ORDERING IS NOW ON A WHOLE SALE LEVEL grin $1000 ABOVE ORDERS AND RATE IS 260 THANK YOU......

I TAKE ORDERS IN THE ORDER DEY COME I.E FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
PLEASE DONT SEND MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE WE DISCUSS , WHEN I GIVE YOU YOUR QUOTATION ASK ME BEFORE PAYING IN THANKS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO A MORE FASTER AND EFFICIENT TRANSACTION
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by nanizle(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2018
o di kwa serious shocked
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 21, 2018
romancelanders:
mumu you know say u dey embarrass yourself here ? , dem no teach you whole sale and retail for school ? olodo! you dey sell phone accessories ? you wan teach a multi millionaire how to do business ? people wey know OP here know say na tycoon . since you sabi business too much na for selling phone accessories you end up ? OP don get his market target , e better for other people doing checkout here so them go they see customers small small , cause OP done use rate beat them all down , Abeg ask people here wey go OP place for agbara go pickup item make you see mansion, OP sabi road if your power no reach $1000 go another place shey dem tie you rope here ?

Why calling him mumu? How old are you?. You are very irresponsible to use abusive words for someone who only expressed his dissatisfaction. Your comments about selling accessories shows you know little or nothing about business. Do i need to point out about the OP masion you referenced, it goes to show you need to grow up. Other people in Nairaland do not live under bridges. Just grow up

5 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 21, 2018
casydigital:
hmm Jide ofor Ihe ehi hụrụ gbalaba oso ka okuku huru na-atụ onu

i have not forced you to do biz here , my orders is from $1000 up for now , and i am still nor able to meet up with all orders

anyone who has any little item to buy can use many other options or shippers here please thanks

Is true you have not forced him to do business here neither did anyone force you to venture in Amazon checkout business. Business thrives on integrity and mutual respect. You are already riding on Mikky's integrity without which you would still be looking for potential customers. Nobody would have taught mighty Blackberry will be out of device business within short period of time , thanks to arrogance exhibited by the executives. Having many customers shouldn't be a problem but an opportunity you should look for the best way to exploit.

6 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Is true you have not forced him to do business here neither did anyone force you to venture in Amazon checkout business. Business thrives on integrity and mutual respect. You are already riding on Mikky's integrity without which you would still be looking for potential customers. Nobody would have taught mighty Blackberry will be out of device business within short period of time , thanks to arrogance exhibited by the executives. Having many customers shouldn't be a problem but an opportunity you should look for the best way to exploit.
thanks for ur advice and concern , my ordering starts from $1000 and above at 260 grin
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by obosirow: 12:16pm On May 22, 2018
Please all, let peace be still.
I have personally chatted with Casydigital asking him to reconsider his decision. He took time to explain why he had to take such decision and his intent isn't too look down on anyone as being small. He started small and grew to where he is today. He is trying to manage the volume of orders and customers ordering through him; even with the policy change, he is still overwhelmed at his $1000 baseline for orders.
Like every business, to be successful and satisfy your customers, you must operate with policies and guidelines. This is what he has chosen for now in order to be on top of his game; this, he has a right to, and let's respect him for that.
any comment to me should come as advice and suggestion, not an attack on his person. If he succeeds or fails, it is He, not you.
I belive we all wish him success cause, whether or not, his success indirectly will be our success.
Let's cease fighting and let's see how we can fit our orders to fall within his new price ordering policy.
Individuals can merge their orders and build up to $1000 and one person puts it forward grin grin a suggestion. There's always a way around this things smiley

2 Likes

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by hellensexy: 3:21pm On May 23, 2018
7 Sure-Vital Steps To Improve Your Small Retail Business In Naija

Do you have a small business? and you wish to make it go bigger, do you have
competitors close to you and you need to make yours bigger and better. i would
like you to read on to see what you need to do for your business to grow fast.

The purpose of any business is to bring in customers, and it can only be
accomplished through marketing. if record you keep in your sales is not going
low every week, i think something is wrong and you had better find out what
is wrong fast. Because in today’s competitive retail world.. getting result
is what count.

Some of your happen to have the money will started our business with, then
some was giving to them by their husband or relatives. while some go so far
to get from micro finance bank or a bank loan, of which you are to pay back
in a few months. Well you don’t have to get worried about that all i needed
from you is to work hard and work with the few things i will be listing
here soon.

7 Sure-Vital Steps To Improve Your Small Retail Business In Naija
Sure-Vital Steps To Improve Your Small Retail Business

1. Know Yourself

Having your own business is more than just creating a job for yourself.
Your basic roles are in..

marketing
finance
administration
and the responsibility of personnel.

To get the best results, it is rare for one person to play all these roles
equally well. You must know which parts you can handle yourself and which
parts you’re going to need help with.
2. Create awesome front displays

Your front is your business’s first impression. So make it count. Window
displays are designed to grab attention and propel passersby into your
store, so make your display compelling but not cluttered.....click to read more
[url][/url]http://howtosearchs.com/7-sure-vital-steps-to-improve-your-small-retail-business-in-naija/

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s / We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.