Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! (34224 Views)

All Digital Fund Paypal, RMB Payment Checkout Services / SHOP & SHIP ON EBAY 330/$, AMAZON 330/$, OTHER SITES 355/$ 5-7DAYS TO NAIJA / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by wildchild1: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Fadajasi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
wildchild1:
265/$ let's go
Are you in charge now?
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by wildchild1: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Fadajasi:

Are you in charge now?
no ooo
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
PLEASE ALWAYS ASK ME FOR UPDATE FOR TRACKING NUMBER AFTER I ORDER FOR YOU THANKS
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Bombiday(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2018
casydigital:
PLEASE ALWAYS ASK ME FOR UPDATE FOR TRACKING NUMBER AFTER I ORDER FOR YOU THANKS

Bro since all these days you were meant to way bill my items to me and still nothing, yet no way to reach you via calls and you don't reply on whatsapp. Even wanted to buy a Macbook urgently and still no response. Same issue that made you have to refund $1000 payment. Just help me send these items abeg it's been a too long.
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by toluxa1(m): 2:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Fadajasi:
@op so who do we contact, you or toluxa1

I handle Shipping. Casy handles Shopping.
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by bankyman(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2018
@toluxa what would it cost to ship a 65 ' tv. It weighs 64 pounds?
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by toluxa1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
bankyman:
@toluxa what would it cost to ship a 65 ' tv. It weighs 64 pounds?

We ship TV by dimensional weight. You'll have to check the cubic size in inches (L x W x H) and divide that by 166 to get the dimension weight in pounds (lbs). Normal rate of $5/lbs will still apply to whatever the dim weight is. Its usually approximately twice the actual weight. These are the two I have shipped. The Samsung is my personal one which I recently sold and the LG was shipped for a client recently.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by bankyman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
So kindly help me with the price
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by whizcode: 3:58am On Aug 31, 2018
casydigital:
pls who knows the whereabout of this Man?he has been unreachable since like ever
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by OmichaelO: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
whizcode:
pls who knows the whereabout of this Man?he has been unreachable since like ever
Sold faulty phone and he's refused to change it
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by whizcode: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2018
casydigital:
i believe your back from your journey kindly attend to your orders and send tracking ID,thank you
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by modath(f): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
@casydigital ,

Bros, what happened to people's money? If you can't fulfil their orders, kindly refund their money nah! I seriously can't believe you just dropped off the face of the earth... You made me believe you are above board & straight.

Despite being in same biz & having my customers come to you, you asked people to reach me for vouch which I did cos I believe the sky is big enough for all , now I'm being asked where you are....

Pls & pls & pls, sort people out before signing out..!!!
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Phemmyhohjor(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by rainmaker12(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Tabbaz(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2018
casydigital:

Hello, my attention is called to your case. I was told you are holding people's money without fulfilling their orders nor refunding the cash. May I hear your side of the story
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by drey22(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Tabbaz:

Hello, my attention is called to your case. I was told you are holding people's money without fulfilling their orders nor refunding the cash. May I hear your side of the story
EFCC
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Mayolad(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2018
MAYOLAD is up and buying gift cards
Direct loader we are, I bring all your cards as much as you get and enjoy the direct loader rate with fast payment

ITunes card needed at the rate of 240/$

$50 = #12,000
$100 = #24,000

Special rate applies to bulk cards or 5 upward

Best rate also available for Amazon

Paxful loaders, stop looking for who will buy your coin at your colly satisfied rate

Come to my inbox and I'm ready to buy any quantity you have anytime anyday

Better rate and instant payment assured

DIRECT LOADER! FAST PAYMENT!

https:///send?phone=2348077797583

Our website: http://mayoladstore.com/
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/ayotundemartins.mayolad
WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348077797583

See my previous transactions
https://www.nairaland.com/4725741/buy-amazon-itunes-buy-sell#71679718

Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Pradit: 3:29am On Oct 03, 2018
This casydigital is holding so many people money and has refused to reply or come out since August
...it's getting serious and this matter should be looked into
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Pradit: 3:31am On Oct 03, 2018
This guy @casydigital is showing tendency of being a scammer ... mods look into this
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Getfun: 5:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Hmm I tell people beware of extremely cheap things.. They may be for a while but trust me they don't last..
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
PLEASE MY WHATSAPP NUMBER IS ON NOW , IF YOU SAY I HAVE ANY PENDING ORDERS WITH YOU OR I AM WITH YOUR MONEY PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE SO I CAN CHECK YOUR CLAIMS , IF YOU DIDNT SEE MY STATUS BERORE I LEFT THE COUNTRY MAYBE I DIDNT SAVE YOUR NUMBER , I AM ONLY AWARE OF TWO PEOPLE WHO CONTACTED ME WHILE I WAS IN DUBAI WHO NEEDED SOME INFORMATION ON THEIR ORDER WHICH I RESPONDED TO THEM TO UPDATE THEM WHEN AM BACK. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ORDER I DIDNT DO OR ANY MONEY WITH ME THAT I CANT REMEMBER , FOR YOU GUYS ABOUT SCAM OR WATEVER U ARE SAYING , I DON BIG PASS THAT ONE , I AM WELL KNOWN BY MOST OF MY CUSTOMERS EVEN TO MY HOUSE , IF THEY HAVE ANY ISSUE THEY KNOW ROAD TO MY HOUSE AS MOST OF THEM HAVE COME TO PICKUP ITEMS THERE ONCE OR TWICE AND I OWN MY HOUSE NO BE RENT SO I NO DEY GO ANYWHERE !

> I AM NOT RESUMING ANY CHECKOUT TILL NEXT WEEK MONDAY JUST CAME BACK AND MY SHIPPER ASK ME TO COME CLEAR THE AIR! SO NA IM I COME DO <

AND NO FINE ME COME MY HOUSE I NO BRING ANY THING COME FROM DUBAI THANK YOU!!! grin
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tabbaz:

Tabbaz watsup , i got no story let them contact me my whatsapp is open now ive not been around. thanks
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
please i have not asked anybody to transfer money into my account yet ,please be patient i said i will resume on monday please thank you and yes the rate is still 270 but till monday <<< MONDAY!
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by obosirow: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2018
Welcome back
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by dharhealgee(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Finally Online to take your orders Order your goods from Amazon at 300/$ Swift and fast delivery WhatsApp at siggyFinally Online to take your orders Order your goods from Amazon at 300/$ Swift and fast delivery WhatsApp at siggyFinally Online to take your orders Order your goods from Amazon at 300/$ Swift and fast delivery WhatsApp at siggy
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by Nabi2000(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Is this thread still active
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by dharhealgee(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yes. I'm here to revive it.
Paste your Amazon orders let's bring them for you
Nabi2000:
Is this thread still active
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by casydigital(m): 1:19am On Jan 24, 2019
GOOD DAY ALL MY NUMBER AND ACCT DETAILS REMAINS SAME IF YOU NEED TO MAKE AMAZON ORDERS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CONTACT TOLUXA1 https://www.nairaland.com/toluxa1 WITH YOUR LINKS FOR SHIPPING COST ONCE YOU CONCLUDE WITH HIM YOU CAN CONTACT ME TO MAKE THE ORDERS I DONT SHIP TO ANY OTHER ADDRESS EXCEPT THAT OF TOLUXA1 THANKS, PLEASE NOTE ORDERS ARE BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE DUE TO LIMITED AMAZON FUNDS
Re: 320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! by toluxa1(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Welcome Back Casy! Good to have you back smiley
Just to put out basic info here...
So we ship out every Friday from the US and ETA to Lagos is 7 days. Phones and Laptops have flat rate of $12 and $40 respectively. Other items are charged by weight at $5 per pound. Lots of people here already have shipping codes with me but if you don't, before Casy places your order, contact me for your unique code. It's a 3 digit number to uniquely identify each customer.
Once your item ships, send me your tracking number and name of item expected (obtain from Casy).
My whatsapp is on my signature if you need anything!
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s / We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.