Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus (16400 Views)

The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better / Check Out The Best 11 Smartphones That Were Released In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus by toro92: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Hope it doesn't affect Sony Xperia ultra cos I intend to purchase one
Re: See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus by princetom1(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin

Samsung, iPhone and HTC owners will be disappointed that there is no infinix and tecno phones on the list

Tecno W2 is in there
Re: See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2018
typical antivirus company scare tactics, create a virus then sell a watered down solution.

sticking with my bold 5, no internet for me.
Re: See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus by PcashMojo(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2018
First Time Comment ni cool
Upaka:
Thank God my camon CX air isn't on that list
Well it does not matter if your glorified phone is not on the list,the bottom line is we all need a better layer
of security on our phones,you never can tell when these trojans virus install silently on your phone,due to installation of malicious apps,dowloading
infected files,allowing cookies,so do you all have the four way hand-shake on your glorified phones?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, Talkzone, Easylife Migration Codes / The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram / Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.