Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says (8966 Views)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
oyb:

oh, small pikin - you think there is a difference if your children are kidnapped or others children are kidnapped?

or you think that you have more value than other nigerians?

You're already throwing insults,I will not condescend to your level.

To the topic,

Administration is impersonal regardless of who is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by kenodrill: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2018
This ugly beast looking big lips fowlse afonja pig will never ve any sense of decorum
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by kenodrill: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Fayose will never have a sense of decorum for once
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by enibimpe(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Crime will never end in a country that negotiates with terrorists
2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2018
spot-on! the nomad has lost it!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by ihatesycophant(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Pepsi101:
Learn the difference between administration and personal choices and their far reaching consequences before disgracing yourself.
Are you telling us Fayose is talking about personal choice and not administration.
All over the world, suffocated nations, high powered countries negotiate to save a soul, let alone group of people.
Young man, Fayose is just economical and political in his submission. Administratively all across nations, govt value their patriotic and law abiding citizens and negotiate to save them.
I hope your family's lineage has not paid ransom to kidnappers for a release of your family member?
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by progress69: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2018
ConAir:
In a sane country terrorist are hunted down by making use of technology and intelligence gathering, but here in Nigeria we share 1 billion dollars to fight bh and in the end we pay them to release their hostages. Who is deceiving who?

Stop deceiving yourself....
Sane countries pay ransom and do prisoner swaps too tru 3rd party.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by chichar1(f): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2018
buhari is boko haram,boko is buhari... simple

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Myself2(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2018
madridguy:
Fayose you're right on this one, paying ransom to terrorist is like pouring fuel inside fire.

He has been right on 98% of the positions he has taken on the national leveleven before this disgrace of a president was unfortunately voted into office by dubious people and zombies

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2018
This is a case which the government need to reassess. Obviously these people kidnap new set of girls every now and then to negotiate release of their members. And they will continue to do that if not curbed. Like you suggested, there should be a truce on a "Cease Fire Deal" so we can put this unfortunate terrorist activities behind us.
simplex2:
I cant help but agree with you. We ended up emboldening and empowering these terrorists. Now they have kidnapped another set of girls.

If we must negotiate with them, then part of the deal must be a complete cease fire and total surrendering just like the case of niger-delta. But we just paid them for the girls and, just like a commodity seller, they have gone to get more girls for us to pay. Yet still, their are many more Girl's senior secondary schools in the north east for them to go and pick up more when we pay for these Dapchi girls.

Its a virtuous cycle of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by bamoski(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2018
martineverest:
well said

Please keep quiet.

Speak the truth and shame the devil
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Impeachment loading..........

In Simba's voice: AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT 4 BUBU TO BE IMPEACHED

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Pepsi101:
You're already throwing insults,I will not condescend to your level.

To the topic,

Administration is impersonal regardless of who is involved.

Learn the difference between administration and personal choices and their far reaching consequences before disgracing yourself.

another small pikin bringing the gutter and then wailing when he is dunked back in it
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
This is a case which the government need to reassess. Obviously these people kidnap new set of girls every now and then to negotiate release of their members. And they will continue to do that if not curbed. Like you suggested, there should be a truce on a "Cease Fire Deal" so we can put this unfortunate terrorist activities behind us.

the genie is already out of the bottle.

you negotiate and pay ransom until you are in a position of strenght.

unfortunately, the nigerian security apparatus may be too compromised

it is actually the same way the govt was paying ransoms to the nd militants when they were kidnapping expats

which is why we are where we are today with kidnapping as a cottage industry
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Are you telling us Fayose is talking about personal choice and not administration.
All over the world, suffocated nations, high powered countries negotiate to save a soul, let alone group of people.
Young man, Fayose is just economical and political in his submission. Administratively all across nations, govt value their patriotic and law abiding citizens and negotiate to save them.
I hope your family's lineage has not paid ransom to kidnappers for a release of your family member?
You pay terrorist and release their commanders who go back to use the ransom to recruit,strategize and buy more arms.
A good example is the Dapchi girls saga.

In administration, you don't negotiate with terrorists when they are still very strong.Even if you negotiate,you must consider the far reaching consequences.

You don't save 80persons to lose 114

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by HeavenIsSoReall: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2018
madridguy:
Fayose you're right on this one, paying ransom to terrorist is like pouring fuel inside fire.

God bless you for this comment.

Ngeneukwenu saaki omenka liondeleo 12submarine uaba yyeske yarimo take note.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Ameen, bless you too.

HeavenIsSoReall:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by 12submarine(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

Certainly, this is one of the several monikers. I said it, this billionaire spends 24 hrs on nairaland searching for more billions with over 50 monikers. If he is not on one moniker, he is certainly on the other. 4 of the monikers detected so far. Pontzerom, jumpandpas, jideamugiaka and now this, still counting. Now waiting for the other 46. What a billionaire. Now, to earn more billions with my response, you must mention me 10 x per day per moniker, else, no increase in your billions.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Meti99(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2018
oyb:
Fayose, if your son or wife or father or mother was kidnapped, would you pay the ransom, knowing it would encourage further crimes of such a nature, or would you refuse?

Please spare us the hypocrisy.

Shut up blocked head, your comparism is weak. How will you compare one man with the federal govt that has all the resources to fight the BH to a stop. This govt has failed, it will only take a blocked brain like yours to defend the obvious.
Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Habibatuley23: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Yeeyo:
The truth is that Buhari is always behind boko haram and fulani herdsmen.

Now that's not true cool-Joe I mean BH was here b4 PMB even came to seat will he behind it when they tried to kill him at kaduna bomb blast then b4 he came to office

Who is sponsoring dnt matter left to me Buh how to curb them and wipe it out totally and that should be urgently.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Meti99:

Shut up blocked head, your comparism is weak. How will you compare one man with the federal govt that has all the resources to fight the BH to a stop. This govt has failed, it will only take a blocked brain like yours to defend the obvious.
Anuofia

Small pikin, go back to bbn and Nnamdi Kanu threads.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Originality007: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
kenodrill:
This ugly beast looking big lips fowlse afonja pig will never ve any sense of decorum

so ur brain, cannot see sense in what the man said, you are just too daft... I pity ur condition

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by kenodrill: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Originality007:

so ur brain, cannot see sense in what the man said, you are just too daft... I pity ur condition

See this cow brainless fool.retarded bigot!
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by balqueen27: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North and it implies that ransom paid to the Boko Haram is ransom paid to the North!
how can a reasonable government pay a Ransom to a terrorist..... may God save this nation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by elipheleh(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Most times people fight insurgency with technology, say weapon mounted drones. But here in Nigeria, government involving in killing soldiers while sponsoring 2nd deadliest terrorist group in the whole world.

I wonder why Buhari decided to be leader of a terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by kenodrill: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Originality007:

Pity your retarded life and condition.brainless cow.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by JideAmuGiaka: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

grin 12submarine see another pointzerom and jumpandpas
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by JideAmuGiaka: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
12submarine:

Certainly, this is one of the several monikers. I said it, this billionaire spends 24 hrs on nairaland searching for more billions with over 50 monikers. If he is not on one moniker, he is certainly on the other. 4 of the monikers detected so far. Pontzerom, jumpandpas, jideamugiaka and now this, still counting. Now waiting for the other 46. What a billionaire. Now, to earn more billions with my response, you must mention me 10 x per day per moniker, else, no increase in your billions.

Are you ok at all?.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by HeavenIsSoReall: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
12submarine:

Mr man what are you saying?.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
madridguy:

fayose is always right bro. it seem u working hard to becomes liberal these days... we love you the way you are sir!
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by ihatesycophant(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pepsi101:
You pay terrorist and release their commanders who go back to use the ransom to recruit,strategize and buy more arms.
A good example is the Dapchi girls saga.

In administration, you don't negotiate with terrorists when they are still very strong.Even if you negotiate,you must consider the far reaching consequences.

You don't save 80persons to lose 114
As powerful as USA is still negotiate with terrorists.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/03/the-u-s-does-negotiate-with-terrorists/

https://lawfareblog.com/should-united-states-negotiate-terrorists

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/05/negotiating_with_terrorists_let_s_stop_pretending_we_don_t_and_craft_better.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/world/middleeast/obama-softens-policy-on-hostage-negotiations-with-terrorist-groups.html

As powerful as USA is they still negotiate with terrorists and hostage takers. The above links provide content of situations where they need to negotiate with ragtag.
Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by 12submarine(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Are you ok at all?.
JideAmuGiaka:

grin 12submarine see another pointzerom and jumpandpas
JideAmuGiaka:
He was a thief while in PDP but he's a saint now after joining ngeneukwenu madridguy omenka sarrki 12submarine usba yyeske and yarimo in APC.
HeavenIsSoReall:

Mr man what are you saying?.
Keep searching for additional billions on nairaland for 24 hrs with over 50 monikers, may be, just may be, you will find it one day. I know you have switched to another one by now. Don't go and look for something to do, keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom / Fayose, APC Lawmakers’ Meeting Deadlocked / Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.