Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property (28744 Views)

Man Breaks Into Cemetery In Lagos, Steals Iron Rods From Grave / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by otokx(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2018
Iyajelili:
I always say this, stay away from house helps and do your chores yourself. Husbands, please lend your wives a helping hand too to make the home perfect and if you want to help any child do so while the child stays at his/her parents house.
Pele o Mistura, may God heal you.

Seconded
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Meritocracy: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Why do you need house help as a teacher, lady are so so lazy nowadays, lazy wife everywhere. If you're too lazy to take care of your responsibilities as a wife stay at your papa house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Talk2tobo(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad Calabar/Akwa ibom people. be winch/wicked

Broda I second you... The hate dey generate within dem is far more than d hate satan got for God.. And akwa-ibom and kogi man made sure that I was sacked this year cos I was a staff and they were causal staff..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by otokx(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Crime and corruption is pervasive in some Nigerians who want to reap without sowing.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2018
how I just wish mummy Gladys who every day had chosen to be tormenting her husband for not allowing her get a house help will see this news. See the way Mistura take her hand wan kill her self, after the wise husband objected the idea of having a house maid, the Misturaya decided to make the the home uncomfortable to the husband because he objected to the idea if house help. Now you see your self? I wish you good recovery, I am very sure if the wife recover from this, the next time she will hear the word "House .. hel........" infact she won't know when she will cover 20km race in 10 minutes.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2018
how I just wish mummy Gladys who every day had chosen to be tormenting her husband for not allowing her get a house help will see this news. See the way Mistura take her own hand wan kill her self, after the wise husband objected to the idea of having a house maid, the Misturaya decided to make the home uncomfortable to the husband because he objected to the idea of getting a house help. Now you see your self? I wish you good recovery, I am very sure if the wife recovers from this, the next time she will hear the word "House .. hel........" infact she won't know when she covers 20km race in 10 minutes.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Willexmania(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2018
This story sounds fake.
the husband said the maid hit the woman's head "5 times" . how did he know ! was he there ? and his wife is in coma.

also, he said they removed her brain and kept it somewhere. how's that even possible. the brain is connected to every single part of the body because it controls virtually everything a human does.

this story is fake !

and there is no single picture to back it up.

not even a picture of the maid.

#FEARbloggers
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by CandidNotes: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
AnanseK:
This is a very very serious matter. But what Alhaji Sikiru said makes me laugh ......" ..Her brain has collapsed and has been removed from the body and kept somewhere. Her kidney is already packing up......"

What's funny about what the Alhaji said? If you found the above statement funny, something must be seriously wrong with you.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Willexmania(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2018
Talk2tobo:

Broda I second you... The hate dey generate within dem is far more than d hate satan got for God.. And akwa-ibom and kogi man made sure that I was sacked this year cos I was a staff and they were causal staff..
Why are you being so tribalistic? jeez...it's not every akwaibomite that's wicked. so because an akwaibomite made you lose your job, it means all akwaibomites are wicked?
don't u knw wat jelousy can cause? do u mean other tribes are not jealous, benign, evil or practice witchcraftcy?

well, at least you have taught me today that yoruba, igbo etc are not wicked and are not jealous and are the best behaved set of people in nigeria.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by victorazy(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2018
grin Samson again?
They don't know how to utilize their powers.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2018
tekarich:
A full grown woman for housemaid, women need 2 learn
. Women and complain. If you employ 10 year old house maid,they will say is child abuse,now she employed an 18 year old ,u call it full grown woman. Nawa for una.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Brightgem(f): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2018
tekarich:
A full grown woman for housemaid, women need 2 learn
Whats ur point exactly, have an underaged instead and be accused of child abuse?
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by ollah2: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Nigerians employing outsiders should ensure they have cameras installed in strategic locations in the house. This helps in avoiding damages because you will always be two steps ahead of them
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by ollah2: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Women and complain. If you employ 10 year old house maid,they will say is child abuse,now she employed an 18 year old ,u call it full grown woman. Nawa for una.

Lol don't mind them. If she happens to be older and got "assets", then the husband wanna marry her or already sleeping with her.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2018
ollah2:

Lol don't mind them. If she happens to be older and got "assets", then the husband wanna marry her or already sleeping with her.
. Very insecure people.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Iyajelili:
I always say this, stay away from house helps and do your chores yourself. Husbands, please lend your wives a helping hand too to make the home perfect and if you want to help any child do so while the child stays at his/her parents house.
Pele o Mistura, may God heal you.

Don't try to turn the tables here.
A lazy woman is a lazy woman. Even of her husband, his village people and hers help in chores, she will still be lazy. Some women can't even lift a finger to do anything in the house. All they know is to lie down on the upholstery with tv remote by the side watching ZeeWorld and BBN.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by mechanics(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
Very wicked maid, it's so unfortunate, assuming she listened to her husband, this won't have happened.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
House girl from hell.lol
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by manny4u(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad Calabar/Akwa ibom people. be winch/wicked
You are such an ignorant idiot typical of ur ethnic group, how cud u generalize two states to be 'winch and wicked' just because of the actions of one girl?
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by stacyadams: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Most wives who hire maids are evil....watch them closely.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Kokaine(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
teacher, not pregnant or nursling, do your chores, no need for maid
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Iyajelili(f): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
prince3009:

Don't try to turn the tables here.
A lazy woman is a lazy woman. Even of her husband, his village people and hers help in chores, she will still be lazy. Some women can't even lift a finger to do anything in the house. All they know is to lie down on the upholstery with tv remote by the side watching ZeeWorld and BBN.
Lol...i know reason for the advise
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Let me borrow oga b0rn2fuck 's english:" i haves givens up on nigeria"
either you like it or not, borrow or learn more, that wouldn't deduct 1 naira from my account and wouldn't add one naira either, sometimes typo or keyboard makes thing difficult by trying to beat the time without reversing to cross check what have written, so get yourself some brains
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by AnanseK(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
CandidNotes:

What's funny about what the Alhaji said? If you found the above statement funny, something must be seriously wrong with you.
Nothing wrong with me. This is a very grave and serious crime and a very sad situation.
. But if you know something about human anatomy and the physiology of the brain you can't help smiling at Alhajis comments of " a collapsed brain removed from the body and placed somewhere" . This can only happen in a post mortem examination.
Remember that the Doctors have said that the lady is responding to treatment.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good! the house maid should have burnt down the woman's house too! I hope she never wakes up! people slaving other peoples children in the name of house maid, just because they can.

What's a house maid? is it an occupation?
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
AnanseK:

Nothing wrong with me. This is a very grave and serious crime and a very sad situation.
. But if you know something about human anatomy and the physiology of the brain you can't help smiling at Alhajis comments of " a collapsed brain removed from the body and placed somewhere" . This can only happen in a post mortem examination.
Remember that the Doctors have said that the lady is responding to treatment.
Absolutely! the So called Alhaji is a fool! the brains can only be removed from the body or skull only when one is comfirmed dead!
How can a body the brains has been removed recover or function After it's reattached? grin how can it be even reattached back? boggles the mind!

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by onomeabuja: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/housemaid-beats-boss-to-a-pulp-in-lagos-steals-money-property/

O.K O.K SUSAN SAMSON..................U GO RIPE FOR PRISON
U DON BECOME WIFE TO PRISON STAFF. NA FOR THERE U GO ACT "EXTENDED FAMILY SEASON 15 "
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Maxvasia(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
psalmson001:
A 18 year old perpetuating such act of evil? This generation is done for........She is either possessed or a witch.

Now i understand why my sis takes new maids to several men of God for a series deliverance before bringing them into her house.
Some people actually dont do the needful before bringing strangers to their house, especially domestic help.

I wish the lady speedy recovery. If she had known, sebi she for jejely listen to her husband. If na to clean house be d wahala, den hire the services of a cleaning agency.

I pray she recovers without brain damage.
nahh, she ia not a witch. She is just being a woman. Many female Nairalanders are like that and will do same to their husbands. There is something terribly wrong with the female specie. Only the men can reset them. Unfortunately the men themselves are weak
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by leslier: 4:54am On Mar 09, 2018
wickedness is in this world o.
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by tekarich(f): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Brightgem:
Whats ur point exactly, have an underaged instead and be accused of child abuse?

I'm not in support of women keeping housemaids, but if u must do, then it should be btw d ages of 13/15 dat will only assist in little tins and put an eye on d kids if they're still very small, not a lady dat u'll leave d affairs of ur household 4.
MYTAKE
Re: Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property by Brightgem(f): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
tekarich:

I'm not in support of women keeping housemaids, but if u must do, then it should be btw d ages of 13/15 dat will only assist in little tins and put an eye on d kids if they're still very small, not a lady dat u'll leave d affairs of ur household 4.
MYTAKE
Yeah, u have ur point, but some people might have very genuine reasons why. Who is to say younger kids of that age will not do worse, another option is to just have helps that come and go each day, staying for some hours to do scheduled tasks... Bringing a stranger into a home, very risky.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) / Deeper Life Church Cleaner Killed In Ondo, Body Dumped In Front Of The Church / Missing Child: Boluwatife Adegoke Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.