Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A (21954 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by oloriadejoke(f): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2018
that's some men for you,once you answered your self present dem go just dey mark register dey go
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2018
ekensi01:
Bbnaija is building immorality in the minds of our youth please parent and older sisters watch it alone.
And d mumu youths are watching it.
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by RexEmmyGee: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Giddymoney:
angry
Can't believe am the first to comment on this good for nothing show.

Well I dedicate this ftc to all derailers of bbn out there, keep making us proud
Oga,who asked you to.
Abeg sell it to me
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by darlingnuel(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2018
meant4all:
All the bathroom sex, morning sex & the likes is just fake. None of the housemate have had real sex with each other.

This is how I see it too
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by marvin906(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:
I followed this program to the core.

if u ain't happy, Go hug transformer.
Teddy A for the mulla
Ride on Alpha!!
Quote me and BroBrisKY fall on you

TEDDY A or or NOTHING

ride on..
and when he wins he go transfer money to your acc
mo,ron

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by BABANGBALI: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2018
Original Playboy. Back home in Nigeria, I learnt bambam's mother an evangelist is always crying over what her daughter a "church'" girl is doing on bbnaija.
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by achiever12: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2018
biggy26:
Hope she thinks the same about u, before she come out begin talk say u break her heart. Bad guy, immoral show!

I doubt if the so-called church gal is thinking at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by achiever12: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Original Playboy. Back home in Nigeria, I learnt bambam's mother an evangelist is always crying over what her daughter a "church'" girl is doing on bbnaija.

Was she blind when her daughter was about going for the program?
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by BABANGBALI: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
meant4all:
All the bathroom sex, morning sex & the likes is just fake. None of the housemate have had real sex with each other.

are you saying that their pricks don't enter their pusssssssies?
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
BABANGBALI:
. Then her mother must be a hypocrite. Was she not aware what she was going into and still allowed her to go? Evangelist ko,,preacher nii.
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by BABANGBALI: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2018
achiever12:

Was she blind when her daughter was about going for the program?
I learnt she went there without her consent
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by meant4all: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2018
BABANGBALI:
are you saying that their pricks don't enter their pusssssssies?
nope, its all fake to decieve viewers
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by wonder233: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2018
OSUigbo:
grin grin

CORRECT GUY TEDDY

FUK THE HELL OUT OF THE OLOSHO HYPOCRITE "CHURCHGIRL"

BAMBAM IS LIKE AN AVERAGE TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL; CONFUSED, NAIVE, FISHBRAIN AND PRETENTIOUS.

I HOPE HER CHURCH MEMBERS AND PARENT WOULD BE PROUD OF HER smiley
you are very correct of your description of the average Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by BABANGBALI: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Then her mother must be a hypocrite. Was she not aware what she was going into and still allowed her to go? Evangelist ko,,preacher nii.
pls don't blame the old woman, I learnt she went there without her consent
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by julietene(f): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
fuckerstard:

Booked for nothing
booked for something grin
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2018
BABANGBALI:
pls don't blame the old woman, I learnt she went there without her consent
. Then the girl is never a church girl if she can disobey her mother. Hypocrites everywhere claiming church.
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by BerryAnny(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:
if u ain't happy, Go hug transformer. Teddy A for the mulla Ride on Alpha!! Quote me and BroBrisKY fall on you
TEDDY A or or NOTHING
Gbayii bloodah!!! Let's push Teddy's agenda together.
#Team Teddy #TEDDY A 4 D MULLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by BABANGBALI: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2018
OSUigbo:
grin grin

CORRECT GUY TEDDY

BAMBAM IS LIKE AN AVERAGE TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL; CONFUSED, NAIVE, FISHBRAIN AND PRETENTIOUS.

most Nigerian church girls pretend a lot and go crazy once they have the opportunity to see prick, bambam is a typical example

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by ewuzie7: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
when a church girl turns bad, when a woman has no brain her private part suffers, He's had sex with her in public but then dumps her in public what a shame to this kind of girl when a church girl turns bad. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by airsaylongcon: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
OSUigbo:
grin grin

CORRECT GUY TEDDY

Pretentious? Or Pretender?

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by Coldfeets: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
The bambam of a girl no just fine at all.

Which normal guy will even want her sef?

Rubbish.
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by chukxie(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
While the youths of countries like China, India...are busy lifting themselves out of poverty, ours are busy watching and discussing BBN- an lewd show where young men and women shag each other without any iota of shame or remorse.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by sprints1: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
chukxie:
While the youths of countries like China, India...are busy lifting themselves out of poverty, ours are busy watching and discussing BBN- an lewd show where young men and women shag each other without any iota of shame or remorse.
u can start the campaign of lifting already dead country at least someone will win 45m in 3 months thanks to the youths empowering the programme unlike youths busy running 9-5pm everyday and helping old men achieve their dream and earning peanuts in return
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by sprints1: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
bambam ain't a bad girl she is very sensitive and living a fake life in that house her accent even shows how fake she is...she is trying to be bad and no matter how she tries she is not gonna be one even if she sucks Teddy A' egg or bleep teddy A live and direct that still doesn't make a bad girl...If she knows the kind of person Teddy A is she will back off...but she is too naive and sensitive when u allow ur emotions to make decisions for u rather than ur head u end up being used like trash...
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by chukxie(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
sprints1:
u can start the campaign of lifting already dead country at least someone will win 45m in 3 months thanks to the youths empowering the programme unlike youths busy running 9-5pm everyday and helping old men achieve their dream and earning peanuts in return

Would the prize money at stake trickle down to you ? Would it alleviate the poverty besieging our dear nation?
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by BABANGBALI: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
meant4all:
nope, its all fake to decieve viewers
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked shocked you mean I have been rubbing Vaseline for nothing?
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by OSUigbo: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Pretentious? Or Pretender?
Judge yourself, do you have brains?

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by OSUigbo: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

if u ain't happy, Go hug transformer.
Teddy A for the mulla
Ride on Alpha!!
Quote me and BroBrisKY fall on you

TEDDY A or or NOTHING
Really

Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by meant4all: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
BABANGBALI:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked shocked you mean I have been rubbing Vaseline for nothing?
maybe
Re: BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A by airsaylongcon: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
OSUigbo:

Judge yourself, do you have brains?

As expected. Your moniker indicates your outcast nature within your potopoto enclave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imsu Students Campaign For Nina (photos) / Groovy Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House. / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.