Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,442,628 members, 5,498,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 March 2020 at 08:21 PM

Any Ilorin Base Or Unilorite (edu) Here? Come In(nude Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Ilorin Base Or Unilorite (edu) Here? Come In(nude Pics) (535 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Ilorin Base Or Unilorite (edu) Here? Come In(nude Pics) by sunnywhyt007: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2018
She cheat on me without feeling remorse about it, she broke my heart without feeling sorry? Now I want her to handle this trauma... Don't judge me yet without checking our chat 2ru d link below... We're done with our exams when she told them at home she's going for night class (If you read the chat you'll relate it with this)

it's seems Nairaland is not allowing the link to work perfectly... Type jumoke in the search box when you access the link or just edit the link and change " unclad to n-a-k-e-d "
don't use ( - )

http://naijauncut.com/2018/03/08/naked-pictures-of-jumoke-300-level-unilorin-fac-of-edu/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Escaped Death After Being Caught Having Sex With Tenant’s Wife / Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! / What Matters Most - SIZE Or SKILLS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.