Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Denrele Edun's Birthday Message To His Mum Will Leave You In Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun's Birthday Message To His Mum Will Leave You In Tears (603 Views)

Toyin Abraham Ex Husband Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Wife Seyi Edun Birthday / Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun's Birthday Message To His Mum Will Leave You In Tears by walterjack: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Denrele took to his IG page this evening to pay glowing tribute to his mother who is a year older today. He shared some throwback photos of her on his IG page and wrote;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GORGEOUS MUM; ANITA DHUNWANTEE EDUN aka MAMA RELE. Havent seen you in 18 YEARS but you are the reason i'm a FIGHTER! Stumbled on your old Mauritius Passport today and it brought back memories of all the sacrifices you made for us all, especially ME.

As a Foreigner on the Nigerian soil, you never thought of running back to Mauritius and India with us kids even when our Dad was out of work (severally) and when you had to survive constant bickering and antagonizing fights with his relatives. Even when we left our Duplex and moved to an uncompleted building and finally to the hellish cramped ONE ROOM in the family house, You found ways to provide even if it meant starving yourself. You instilled so much strength in me to carry our family along!

Read full text@ http://www.ritalori.com/denrele-eduns-birthday-message-mum-will-leave-tears/

Re: Denrele Edun's Birthday Message To His Mum Will Leave You In Tears by afolayangs(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy birthday virtuous woman
Re: Denrele Edun's Birthday Message To His Mum Will Leave You In Tears by bigtt76(f): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2018
Which kain yeye tears? Why has he not visited her all these while in 18 years? Nar Irish visa hard am to get all these while or na the money nor de? Naaaansense ....all for the gram i guess.
Re: Denrele Edun's Birthday Message To His Mum Will Leave You In Tears by krissconnect(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2018
Is he, sorry, is she, sorry, is he a he or she?

Re: Denrele Edun's Birthday Message To His Mum Will Leave You In Tears by krissconnect(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2018
bigtt76:
Which kain yeye tears? Why has he not visited her all these while in 18 years? Nar Irish visa hard am to get all these while or na the money nor de? Naaaansense ....all for the gram i guess.

(1) (Reply)

Maskerkraft Reveals How Banky W Made Him Famous / Salaries Of Top MTN Bosses In Africa Revealed / 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.