Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu (604 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu by naijanewsmag: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
20 girls were reportedly raped at Flavour’s concert, held last night at Michael Okpara Square in Enugu.

A similar sineario occured at Phyno’s concert in Enugu last year and has repeated again in the east.

According to Twitter user @Naturize9 who took to Twitter to make the allegation, the Governor of the state was present at the concert, 100 force men were deployed, there were bouncers too at Flavour’s concert, but these rapists still had their way. Her tweets reads;

So your favourite celebrity decided to give back to the community, makes his concert free, but his fans(most) present at the square starts to rape girls like it’s part of the script!

They not only Rape girls, but go in turns, protect the rapist from security agents and then start to play with the victims undies! Please someone tell me this is Sodom$Gomorrah !

Never seen or heard of Rape being this glorified, truth is if your community is filled with toxic people, don’t live in denial, fix your problem even if it means not putting up a show, Yes please don’t, more so don’t make it worse!

Before you come here to ask what the girls wore?( which just shows your low IQ) Girls on jeans were RAPED! These boys came with X-Men claws, they ripped jeans like it was a wet piece of paper, still had the nerves to wear condoms, have an erect and rape a lady till she bled…

See ehn, No Artiste should ever have a free Show! The amount of fans that don’t appreciate the efforts are the ones to traumatize ladies for life, and it’s not worth it! NO F.O.C! What a systematic rape!

http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2018/04/20-girls-reportedly-raped-at-flavours.html

Re: 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu by eezeribe(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
OK
Re: 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu by Pointblank09(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
seen
Re: 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pics or I don't believe it.
Re: 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu by Liliyann(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Which girls oo and when coz I was also there? People be spewing trash online!!
Re: 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu by goodmorning40: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
were they drug raped or force raped in a crowd of thousands of people what manner of girls are those
Re: 20 Girls Reportedly Raped At Flavour’s Concert In Enugu by royalamour(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Banky W, Adesua Etomi And Tunde Demuren At Gbanks2018 / Davido Finally Speaks On His Undying Love For Chioma, Reveals Plans For Marriage / Bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals Another Dark Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.