Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada (43667 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by geezynoni: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
What you eat don't make me shit
And who you Bleep don't make me cum
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by lollarj(f): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifu...my friend with muscular yansh.

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by mekyno777(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
Harmony92:
Miz hotie pants. grin
yes, maybe bt it is still possible that their foods and liquids are spiked with sex-inducing substances. U knw d 'thing' is the life wire/suspense of d show.
My 2cents sha.
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
idiots everywhere
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Harmony92(f): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
mekyno777:

yes, maybe bt it is still possible that their foods and liquids are spiked with sex-inducing substances. U knw d 'thing' is the life wire/suspense of d show.
My 2cents sha.
u have a point, cos I don't understand hw a sane person will b having sex in a live show.
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Chigold101(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
Harmony92:
. Oh pls say sumtin. cheesy
hmm
being wet is not a wrong thing but shouting she is hot to a guy means she seriously needs his di.ck... cheesy
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Chigold101(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
mekyno777:

My 2cents sha.
even the kind of air fresher being used can also be all this Spanish fries that provoke sex.ual urge like mad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Chigold101(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
I have checked out your profile twice... I don't even know why Harmony92
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Delivar(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
KushyKush:
Things will be so much better if ladies are straightforward. If you want to fück me, just tell me instead of giving green lights.

Some of us have color blindness Abeg

If they are straightforward you start calling them olosho like you guys do on Nairaland when a lady says something simple like "I love sex".

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by KushyKush: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Henitan24:

o pe ooo. Thank God this is coming from you. wink

lol... How are you baby?
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Harmony92(f): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2018
Chigold101:
I have checked out your profile twice... I don't even know why Harmony92
undecided
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Troublemaker007(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2018
KushyKush:
Things will be so much better if ladies are straightforward. If you want to fück me, just tell me instead of giving green lights.

Some of us have color blindness Abeg

Comment of the year.

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Henitan24(f): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2018
KushyKush:

lol... How are you baby?
Fine and you?
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Chigold101(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Harmony92:
undecided
meaning?
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by mekyno777(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Harmony92:
u have a point, cos I don't understand hw a sane person will b having sex in a live show.
lets assume she is honest, she said she does not has a sex life (b4 now). Think abt dat line; so why the sudden change? And u can feel d surprise in her tone.
It's well sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
How can u be a virgin and still wake up hot? undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by mekyno777(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2018
Harmony92:
The power of 25 million....lol
wat do u tink?
Satan/666 don dey over-succeed for Some ppl life.
God help us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
prince3009:

Hope you are enjoying your ban? grin grin
yes I did. u know my data got save tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yerins Evicted From Bbnaija House / Crowd Waiting For BBNaija 2018 Finalists At The Airport / BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.