Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody (1024 Views)

Tinubu's Best Years Are Still Ahead, Says Buhari. What Did He Mean? / WASTED VOTE! I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (photo) / Meet The 75 Year Old Man Who Is For Everybody And Belongs To Nobody. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by kcjazzy: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2018
Was he speaking in mathematics or statistics? In mathematical terms i feel he meant since nigeria has more muslims than christains he meant muslims=everybody while Christian=nobody
while statistically he would mean his tribe fulani=everybody(since they are the highest population in nigeria and west africa) and the other tribes = nobodys, well its a big shame because events since his assumption of power is shameful
Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by opomulero101(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2018
Before he became power drunk.
Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2018
What he meant by "I am for everybody" is that he came to serve every single Nigerian as in Nigeria in its entirety. And by "nobody" he meant he's a puppet to no one, and there's no godfather for him anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by psucc(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2018
And can't you understand till now? He is for everybody: Is everybody not suffering today?
He is for nobody: can Tinubu still command the influence he had prior to the election?

2 Likes

Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by Emycord: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2018
kcjazzy:
Was he speaking in mathematics or statistics? In mathematical terms i feel he meant since nigeria has more muslims than christains he meant muslims=everybody while Christian=nobody
while statistically he would mean his tribe fulani=everybody(since they are the highest population in nigeria and west africa) and the other tribes = nobodys, well its a big shame because events since his assumption of power is shameful
THE WHOLE FOOLHANI ARE 7 MILLION IN NIGERIA AND NOT MORE THAN 9~10 MILLION THE WHOLE WORLD. SO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR STATS THAT THEY ARE HIGHEST POP IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by Annie939(f): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2018
it means he's for the Fulani terrorists and boko boys

3 Likes

Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by kcjazzy: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Emycord:
THE WHOLE FOOLHANI ARE 7 MILLION IN NIGERIA AND NOT MORE THAN 9~10 MILLION THE WHOLE WORLD. SO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR STATS THAT THEY ARE HIGHEST POP IN NIGERIA
Okay this one is still using google facts to judge reality, fulani militia is so real and everyone is so blind to it because they stay in the bushes/forest alone all the states in west africa do have fulani populance, ask anyone military man most Hausa's are of fulani decent mostly all nothern elites are fulani and they hold nigeria whilst nigeria is an elder nation to west africa. The display since last year shows brutal and swift display of evil even terrorist would think before doing, nothing is going to happen because they are the ones in control since even before buhari or democracy
Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by kcjazzy: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tadeknkeepcalm:
What he meant by "I am for everybody" is that he came to serve every single Nigerian as in Nigeria in its entirety. And by "nobody" he meant he's a puppet to no one, and there's no godfather for him anywhere.
wow is that so, nigeria deserves the state it is in right? PDP currupt till even as its APC tenure they are still loosing rii and its why we sinking deeper towards death right? Buhari has failed in every aspect
Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
kcjazzy:
wow is that so, nigeria deserves the state it is in right? PDP currupt till even as its APC tenure they are still loosing rii and its why we sinking deeper towards death right? Buhari has failed in every aspect
What are you saying please?
Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by kcjazzy: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
You feel the effects of this government being in power is a loss to pdp? The blame game will end soon as a new government come up and exposes this apc rulers, they and their families are billionaires over night, and you claim pdp are currupt my brother see real curruption for your eyes but youre so blind
Tadeknkeepcalm:

What are you saying please?
Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
kcjazzy:
You feel the effects of this government being in power is a loss to pdp? The blame game will end soon as a new government come up and exposes this apc rulers, they and their families are billionaires over night, and you claim pdp are currupt my brother see real curruption for your eyes but youre so blind
Lol, where did I say so?
Seriously, what are you saying?
You asked simple question and I answered.
Who told you I'm supporting pdp or ApC
What's my business with politics.
Now, who's blind?
Re: What Did He Mean By I Am For Everybody And I Am For Nobody by EndSARS77: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Buhari dey try talk say, he wan do anywhere belle face for him second term. He dey try talk say he go betray us like Judas for him second term. He dey try talk say he go show us pepper for him second term

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Releases Statement On His Arrest By Police / Seven Sure Ways To Evacuate Buhari From Aso Rock! So True And Hilarious! / See The Beautiful Scorpion I Found On My Project Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.