Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. (725 Views)

Jesus According To Bible And Christians / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by chakula: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2010
Don't anybody says against me the abusive words because the verse was not initiated from my mouth is from the matthew and i am sure you are rated him as the big time bible schooler.

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed.

(Matthew 26:39)

1 Like

Re: He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by karo93: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2010
jesus was a jew,practiced judaism,worshipped in the jewish temple,followed all the jewish laws of moses and even said that not a single judaic law would pass away so why are you chanting nonsense? if you so love the religion of jesus then abandon islam and pick judaism and stop posting trash.are islam and judaism the same?
Re: He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by Bastage: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
LOL@ chakula.

Jews originally prayed that way, you fool.  grin

Or do you think that they all stood knocking their heads against The Wailing Wall?

The Old Testament is full of instances of the Hebrews praying in a position of prostration with their faces to the ground.

http://www.chayas.com/qidah.htm

And I thought I'd read all the craziness here on nairaland. grin

How does it feel to know that when you pray, you're actually just copying an ancient Jewish tradition? Come to think of it, that just about describes the whole of Islam.  grin
Re: He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
chakula:

Don't anybody says against me the abusive words because the verse was not initiated from my mouth is from the matthew and i am sure you are rated him as the big time bible schooler.

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed.

(Matthew 26:39)
People need to ignore u
Re: He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by petres007(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
Bastage:

And I thought I'd read all the craziness here on nairaland. grin

And there's more to come. . . cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by chakula: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2010
@karo, you made mention that jesus was practicing judaism as far his creed, pls can you enlighting me why xtians nowadays are practicing different from what jesus has practiced?
Re: He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by Bastage: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2010
can you enlighting me why xtians nowadays are practicing different from what jesus has practiced?

LMAO. This guy is getting even funnier.

Back to school for you.
Have you even read the New Testament? The whole purpose of the book is to explain the reason "why".
Re: He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by karo93: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
judaism is centered around the laws of moses as the way to perfection while christianity is centered around the belief that jesus is the son of God who died to was away our sins as the way to perfection.

thus since both religions have separate centres of gravity then their ways must be totally different
Re: He Is A Muslim (jesus)according To The Matthew 26:39. by jesus3: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
I know we have many 'theologians' that didnt go to bible institute here on NL

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Prime Minister In Synagogue To Seek Help / Joy In The Morning / Why Do Christians Believe Suffering Is O.k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.