Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

“bambam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality” — Teddy A #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “bambam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality” — Teddy A #bbnaija (572 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“bambam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality” — Teddy A #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Late last night during a chat among housemates, Ifu Ennada asked Teddy A about his girlfriend, asking that since he has a girlfriend outside and he is with Bam Bam in the house, does this mean whenever he goes on tour, he would get a new girl?

Teddy A however broke a lot of hearts after he revealed once again that whatever he does with Bam Bam is basically for the game.

Teddy A told while responding to Ifu’s question disclosed that he would take his girlfriend on tour with him, adding that he would tell her to take some time off work.

He also revealed that his girlfriend works in a real estate company and makes cool money.

After thorough pressure from the housemates, Teddy A revealed they had an agreement that whatever he does in the house stays in the house and that he is 100% in love and attached to his girl and

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/03/bambam-is-for-the-game-my-girlfriend-is-reality-teddy-a-bbnaija/

Re: “bambam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality” — Teddy A #bbnaija by Apostlelong(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cant wait for Arsenal to gun down Gattuso this night
Re: “bambam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality” — Teddy A #bbnaija by tealaw(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
I wanna see u cry why ur gf fuc.ks another guy and call u d real deal.
Re: “bambam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality” — Teddy A #bbnaija by Tamarapetty(f): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Dremo Is Ready To Take On 2018 / Kylie Jenner And Boyfriend Travis Scott Cuddle Up At Birthday Celebration (PHOTO / See Teddya And Bambam's Eviction Party As 2baba Graced The Event In Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.