Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) (50761 Views)

#bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Newsmic: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
BamBam and Teddy A celebrate Christmas together with their kids, IGBERETV reports.

The Big Brother Naija stars shared photos of themselves with their kids. The photos were captioned on Instagram;

"Compliments of the season from “The Adenibuyan’s”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmmgI40NTgl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by plantainbender(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Me likey

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Inkpark: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
They have two children already? Wow

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Antibettings: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Omahleigh(f): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na pyjamas shoot dey reign now o. Go cup your own before the price goes up grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by citytv(f): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beauriful wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Lorenahertz(f): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is one marriage A LOT of internet in-laws predicted would fail in no distant time, but look at them.. living proof that God is not man!

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by chieveboy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lovely
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by buygala(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
It's all good until their kids get teased by their peers that their parents hooked up via toilet sex on live TV tongue

And it gets worse when the kids are shown the live video of the deed grin

And it gets far worse when their grandkids and great grandkids see the video of their ancestors toilet frolicking on live TV..

A eternal caricature made of an entire lineage due to the silliness of two people because sadly, the Internet never forgets sad

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by nonyofor2(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
From toilet to the world

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by jojofola: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why hide the baby’s face?
We too dey carry unnecessary culture join body.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nonsense toilet fuckerrr angry
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Patosky4U: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
The only good thing out of BBNaija aside miracle the pilot

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by ecolime(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
nonyofor2:
From toilet to the world
Love is a mystery.

They will forever be grateful to BBNaija's toilet.

Happy for them.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Dolapovibes: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wow
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by d142475: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
As I see their names for the beginning of the caption, heart cut me. I come day pray make e nor be another news of divorce. Thank God say na good news. May God continue to bless their union.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by taretoofine(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
no one is a write-off..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by funkemary(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beautiful family. May your marriage last in Jesus Name

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Adorable
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by ekanx27(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Since they have stayed out of the media, you see how flourishing their relationship is. Those that mocked Bambam for the toilet incident during the double Wahala season are the ones seeing the wahala while Teddy A and Bambam are enjoying the double blessings of their union.

Respect to Teddy A for not leaving Bambam on the street. That video would have made her, her family and people that love her depressed.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Wrakeim: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lovely
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cute
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by kaywhy09(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bam bam
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by howenono: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
celebrate wizzy don do free for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3uO1uncs4
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
taretoofine:
no one is a write-off..
Hanhan, you see this life, do you oh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
How time flies

Be like yesterday when them dey fvck inside toilet for Big Brother house.

Happy for them though!

I hear say Teddy A been dey beat her one time like that, I hope that shit ain’t true cos no man should raise hands against his woman.

I said what I said

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Signum(f): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Nonsense toilet fuckerrr angry

They are happy together..

Look for your own happiness.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
buygala:
It's all good until their kids get teased by their peers that their parents hooked up via toilet sex on live TV tongue

And it gets worse when the kids are shown the live video of the deed grin

And it gets far worse when their grandkids and great grandkids see the video of their ancestor toilet frolicking on live TV..

A eternal caricature made of an entire generation due to the silliness of two people because sadly, the Internet never forgets sad

People have moved on. If you didn’t mention it, I done forget. Even Chidinma Cucumber, if I see her now, I won’t recognise her. That is not to say one shouldn’t be careful with what they put out there in this social media generation.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Newsmic:
BamBam and Teddy A celebrate Christmas together with their kids, IGBERETV reports.

The Big Brother Naija stars shared photos of themselves with their kids. The photos were captioned on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmmgI40NTgl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Seen. Check my siggy
Re: BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
The girl looks decent. She's a wife material. The marriage will last but they won't grow old together if he's not the one who disvirgined her.

Infact, for bringing their lives to social media, I see them splitting sooner than expected.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.

Never pay Bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked by a guy who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo) / Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) / Omawumi Poses In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.