Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) (14336 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by tgirlblaze(f): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congrat dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by maridrug(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
ufondunenye:
You all should help me thank the God Almighty, I just landed my self a federal government job just two months after my service.
My director I served under last year,this year they just made him DG of one of the agencies in the ministry i served in.
Just last week, 1st march, my oga called me and handed me an employment letter to the agency just like that.
I'm so happy right now grin grin
I congratulate you, you'll be a success in your career and a plus value to this nation.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by intruxive(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
ufondunenye:
You all should help me thank the God Almighty, I just landed my self a federal government job just two months after my service.
My director I served under last year,this year they just made him DG of one of the agencies in the ministry i served in.
Just last week, 1st march, my oga called me and handed me an employment letter to the agency just like that.
Congratulations! Just like that? Abi bottom power was involved cool
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by sammytovic(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2018
ufondunenye:
.Women often luckier than men. Congrats anyway.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by ufondunenye(f): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2018
intruxive:

Congratulations! Just like that? Abi bottom power was involved cool
My dear everything is not by that, I believe its just grace,because I wasn't the only corper that served under him. We were four but he gave work to me alone,
He just took me as his daughter then,
Lesson, be good to anyone wherever you find yourself, even when people or colleague are trying to annoy you, always put on a smile cos someone somewhere is watching your next action.l
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) by ufondunenye(f): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2018
maridrug:

I congratulate you, you'll be a success in your career and a plus value to this nation.
Amen!! Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC / NGO JOBS ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.