Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! (1025 Views)

Nigerian Female Singers To Perform At Your Event? / Dami Duro - Sax Instrumental By Faith Dabender Performance At Campus (VIDEO) / Where Is Funmi Adams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by debosky(m): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2007
Hi guys, my friend Funmi Atilola wants to perform at the next campus harvest conference, she's an excellent vocalist/guitarist and she needs your votes so she can show what she's got to a large group of christians

please go to this link and vote: she needs 200 votes people, so all your votes will be appreciated

http://www.campusharvest.org/conference/event_features/innamorato_vote.html

Seun i would appreciate this going on the home page, voting ends tomorrow so you can take it down after 1 day. many thanks!!
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by ikamefa(f): 4:49am On Mar 09, 2007
erhm! tongue money for hand back for ground! grin
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by debosky(m): 5:26am On Mar 09, 2007
ika how much you want? when she win finish we go discuss price, wink
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by ikamefa(f): 5:33am On Mar 09, 2007
debosky:

ika how much you want? when she win finish we go discuss price, wink

you think sey i be suegbe? omo soji jor! angry money for hand now! now! eyin nile ni jor! grin

dont mind me i already voted for her twice! grin
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by 4Play(m): 5:37am On Mar 09, 2007
Is Debosky a Christian?What is he doing in a Christian programme?
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by Seun(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2007
Who is Funmi Atitola and what is Campus Harvest? You've got to sell your candidate to us first!
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by debosky(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2007
@ 4play I am a Christian,

there is a short video of her available on the site for your evaluation

http://www.campusharvest.org/conference/event_features/innamorato.html
Campus Harvest was founded as a regional ministry to college students in 1994 out of a local church in Durham, North Carolina. That church was itself started out of an outreach at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill just a few years before. That church, now called King's Park International Church, currently supports outreaches to five local universities and Campus Harvest has grown to touch hundreds of campuses around the world. We live, eat, and breathe the power of God moving among college and university students to change this world.

Funmi Atilola is a 22 year old student of Mechanical Engineering graduating in May, she's intelligent, soulful and a very talented performer

her instrument of choice is the acoustic guitar, the one she plays is a classic 20 year old piece used by a great artiste of yesteryears.

Vote for Funmi!!
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by femi6(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2007
@debo
i don vote so what are u gonna give me smiley
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by OmoEko1(f): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2007
debo have voted too ohhhhhh but i need a gift from u, i want to see your eyes so send me a pic
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by femi6(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2007
@debo
im waiting for ma gift o
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by OmoEko1(f): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2007
fe_mi:

@debo
im waiting for ma gift o
which gift are u waiting for angry angry
what do u want
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by debosky(m): 1:16am On Mar 10, 2007
Omo eko just buzz me on messenger and I'll show u wink

@ femi what do you want?
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by OmoEko1(f): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2007
debosky:

Omo eko just buzz me on messenger and I'll show u wink

iight cool
Re: Vote Funmi Atilola To Perform At Campus Harvest! by oyinboaja: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2007
na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

2008 Star Mega Jam: Attenshun / Where Is Mase? / Double Six,ski Millz & Young Def 'lap Dance' Crazy Club Track 4 Da Strippers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.