Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Do You Know Of Embedded Systems - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Know Of Embedded Systems (966 Views)

Jobs In Embedded Systems Programming / Free Embedded Systems Design Seminar In Lagos / Learn & Master Electronics Design And Embedded Systems! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Of Embedded Systems by oladipojesse(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good day geeks, hope our day is going well.
About 4 weeks ago, I fell in love with Embedded Systems and it's opportunities in Nigeria. Please if you anything about it or materials that an help please recommend them or send them. I look forward to your positive comments and encouragement. Kind regards!
Re: Do You Know Of Embedded Systems by geesunge(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
oladipojesse:
Good day geeks, hope our day is going well.
About 4 weeks ago, I fell in love with Embedded Systems and it's opportunities in Nigeria. Please if you anything about it or materials that an help please recommend them or send them. I look forward to your positive comments and encouragement. Kind regards!

Let's chat on whatsapp if you want to know more about it. I am into embedded systems bro...
Re: Do You Know Of Embedded Systems by bot101(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
See embedded systems, see money. No money, no embedded systems.

(1) (Reply)

Issues with mvc/codeIgniter / Maths Knowledge / Which Programming Language Can Be Use To Create A Social Media Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.