Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (62154 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by pweetyoge(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
lately, i have come to realise that the world we live in is a very cruel one. People are never happy about the success of another, they just love to see the downfall of someone who is not like them. once the going is good, you will never see them cheering you on about how wise the decisions you make are great, how beautiful the idea sounds and how they would love to put into practice the lessons learnt to better their own life.(Even if they cheer you up, it is not from the deepest of good wish) but once they hear of something that is about to daint your name, your character or person, they come out in full gear, showing how happy they are about such stories that would really drag you to the mud. like i earlier said, it is a cruel world, a dog eat dog business situation. i really wish these part of the world could be a better place, where everyone wishes the other party goodwill and not celebrate on hearing about their mistakes.
Dear O.p, i dnt know you in person, i stumbled on your diary, no matter the situation pls settle it amicably with the other party for peace to reign. pick his calls, hear him out and resolve it. Dear Second party, i understand how you feel, honestly i do..bt believe me when i say, patience is a very big key in life. we should learn to be patient and not rush into something that would beat our conscience on the long run. .pls give him time and follow him up offline. Thank you two

A concerned friend.

11 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 22, 2018
I actually followed the other diary in diary section, truth be told I’ve been waiting for romeo3 to update the diary. I never knew there was a drama here.
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 22, 2018
PRESENTATION:
I actually followed the other diary in diary section, truth be told I’ve been waiting for romeo3 to update the diary. I never knew there was a drama here.
Go to his instragram handle for update. You will have them fresh and hot there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by taxiappguy: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello everyone

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by jokpale: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Romeo Sup? Pls call me , I lost my phone. Thanks. Joseph
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by olu21ola: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Romeo3:
I think this is just the perfect place to relate my daily experiences driving on uber. I have met alot of people. And i keep meeting different ones daily.

stay tuned.

This diary has a twin on the diary section where i post, but i think this space here will project the diary to a wider audience.

Link to Diary of an Uber Driver

Cheers

Being following your diary on the diary section. Funny posts I must say. Please I need a favour. I urgently need a services of a professional uber driver for a friend. She has used 2 drivers in the last one month that have messed up. Please can I send a pm?
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Sleek222: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
I must say you acted somewhat unprofessional based on your report in some of your post.

You offering your mobile to a passenger to send a message one would describe utterly abusive, when it wasn’t an emergency, was grossly unprofessional of you.

Posting countless experiences of yourself and passengers, and posting pictures, was utterly unprofessional too.

Without doubt, Uber Nigeria, hasn’t lived to expectation. You would get away with several of your misdemeanor, but trust me, you would be sorry ass if you did overseas.

You are representing a brand, you should be professional. Quit talking and/or posting scenarios between you and your passenger on here. It speaks volumes of you in a negative way. Okey dokey!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by ekehopp: 4:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for the insights Romeo. Heading to Instagram to follow your current updates. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead / Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.