Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,419 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

419 Man Who Tried To Duped An Old Woman In Uyo Caught &beaten Mercilessly-photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 419 Man Who Tried To Duped An Old Woman In Uyo Caught &beaten Mercilessly-photos (588 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

419 Man Who Tried To Duped An Old Woman In Uyo Caught &beaten Mercilessly-photos by royalsgist: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
As shared By an Social media User

This is how I rescue him from jungle justice today.

About some minutes ago, stepping out for my daily activities I came across this scene in Abak Road by NEPA line Uyo, I told my Keke man to drop me.

Yours truly learnt that the young man is a 419 who tries to duped an old woman he picked from State Secretariat.

According to the woman, the 419 were two in number, deceiving the woman that they are working or the wife of the governor that they missed way, the Woman was sharp started shouting Ino Ino Ino and that was how the guy was trap.

The guy was beaten an jungle justice was about to be done on him but I rescued him, I alerted Police Headquarters who came and took over the case but his Keke was burnt.

source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/03/08/419-man-tried-duped-old-woman-uyo-caught-beaten-mercilessly-photos/

cc; Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 419 Man Who Tried To Duped An Old Woman In Uyo Caught &beaten Mercilessly-photos by Pierohandsome: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
So because they said they are working for the wife of the governor is enough to conclude they are scammers and the keke burnt without even finding out if the young man is jst an innocent keke rider
Re: 419 Man Who Tried To Duped An Old Woman In Uyo Caught &beaten Mercilessly-photos by BiafranBushBoy: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Cars And Charms: 4 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC (photos) / Landlord Slumps, Dies After Argument With Tenant In Lagos / Man Accused Of Selling Nigerian Girls Into Slavery In Libya. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.