Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) (42419 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:28am On Mar 13
4 One chance robbers were caught, beaten and disgraced. The syndicate include three Men and one woman. The location where this incident took place is not known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilg5h6PPEwM

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:29am On Mar 13
One chance robbers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:30am On Mar 13
Female one chance Robber

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Namaster: 9:31am On Mar 13
They should be roasted like bole.

God knows how many people they've raped and robbed.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 9:52am On Mar 13
Namaster:

True

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by RepoMan007: 10:00am On Mar 13
Day of mini-vengeance.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by thesicilian: 10:21am On Mar 13
Namaster:

I'm not against beating them mercilessly, giving them head bumps, panda eyes and letting their blood flow freely, but roasting them is barbaric.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Noniblaq(m): 10:21am On Mar 13
Hope they are not innocent sha, because this country person fit shout thief for anybody head. Meanwhile, if na only one shirt they use know you for your street, abeg e don reach time to change. Your village people no swear for you. I get better luxury vintage shirts wey you go like and e no cost, see my thread for details.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Creamypie(m): 10:21am On Mar 13
Death to all robbers and accomplices. I can never imagine the pains they caused others

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by techub: 10:21am On Mar 13
Eee don cast
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by iwaeda: 10:22am On Mar 13
LocalFARMERS:
4 One chance robbers were caught, beaten and disgraced. The syndicate include three Men and one woman. The location where this incident took place is not known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilg5h6PPEwM

Ebi npawon ni oooo. The economy is in shambles. APC is destroying everything, but they can do manual labour instead of stealing. grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by iCauseTrouble: 10:22am On Mar 13
E don cast grin

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by powerblaze(m): 10:22am On Mar 13
that last pic funny sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by davit: 10:23am On Mar 13
Be like dem no beat them ó. Kai!

1 Like

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by money121(m): 10:23am On Mar 13
Ok
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 10:23am On Mar 13
They're still alive?.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 10:23am On Mar 13
Creamypie:
Death to all robbers and accomplices. I can never imagine the pains they caused others

Amen

3 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:24am On Mar 13
They should set them on fire
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Chisave: 10:25am On Mar 13
Useless set of people.

It was people like this that collected The Tecno Camon 20 pro not up to a month in January.

Imagine I bought a phone for 220k on the 22nd of December using Easybuy, it was stolen on the 21st of January.

I am now paying for a phone that is already stolen.

That is why I don't sometimes blame people dishing out Jungle Justice on people like this.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Dididrumz(m): 10:25am On Mar 13
The beating never reach

4 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by id4sho(m): 10:26am On Mar 13
Cut their heads off

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Morbeta11(m): 10:26am On Mar 13
If na Onitsha, them for don roast like goats Tey Tey...

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:26am On Mar 13
They ain't even defending themselves…
If they're truly what they're called, then their time is up.

Imagine how calm, pitiable, and innocent they're looking… but during operation is when you'd know they're dreadful and terrible.

34 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by salbis(m): 10:26am On Mar 13
Waste them all.
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 10:27am On Mar 13
Hmmm
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:27am On Mar 13
Instead of them to channel their energy to better productive things

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Thundafireseun: 10:27am On Mar 13
Mugu fall, guy man chop

This guy men don fall police must chop
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Praying4Nigeria: 10:27am On Mar 13
zombieHUNTER:
They're still alive?.
Morbeta11:
If na Onitsha, them for don roast like goats Tey Tey...
Should they be allowed to live or should such be killed without delay? Copy the Link on my Signature and paste in your Browser to Join our WhatsApp Forum where Members of Nigeria Bar Association are taking notes of the new Laws needed in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Think9ja(m): 10:27am On Mar 13
K
Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Akalia(m): 10:28am On Mar 13
This one chance urchins dispossessed me of my Samsung phone that was barely 4 months old, January this year, thank God I survived unscathed.
Today the good Lord has replenished my loss.
Those criminals don't deserve humane treatment at all .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) by Higherthan: 10:30am On Mar 13
They're from the East 🤮

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubong Promise: Abandoned Over 'Witchcraft'. Transformation Photos / EFCC Arrests Akegor Godbless Omamuyorwi In Delta State, Seize Exotic Cars / My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.