Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Is Genevieve Really Haughty? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Genevieve Really Haughty? (864 Views)

Is Genevieve Getting Married Soon? (Pre-Bridal Photos) / Is Genevieve's Daughter Prettier Than Mum? / Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Genevieve Really Haughty? by Areslite(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2010
Most people say Genevieve is really haughty, is it true? what do you think? My sources says Ramsey opted out of the Gulder Ultimate search when they found out Genevieve was the anchor. i'd like to smack that girl, cause she's not even close to Oprah and she's feeling like Miss World. tell me what you think.
Re: Is Genevieve Really Haughty? by omar22(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2010
***newsflash****
Re: Is Genevieve Really Haughty? by MissyB1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2010
Areslite:

Most people say Genevieve is really haughty, is it true?
Nah!  cool

Areslite:

what do you think? My sources says Ramsey opted out of the Gulder Ultimate search when they found out Genevieve was the anchor.
Link, please?

Areslite:

i'd like to smack that girl, cause she's not even close to Oprah and she's feeling like Miss World. tell me what you think.
Don't hate!!!
She's not empty or full of shite either.
Re: Is Genevieve Really Haughty? by snowdrops(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
On the contrary i heard she is a cheerful giver of her you know what tongue

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Teaser For Darey’s ‘ba Ni Kidi’ Video [over 20 Pictures + Video] / D Banj Features On Mtv Rapfix / Dresses For Your Body Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.