Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? (7616 Views)

Is Genevieve Getting Married Soon? (Pre-Bridal Photos) / Is Genevieve's Daughter Prettier Than Mum? / Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Brownteeth(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2010
Is Genevive famous for being the best actress in Nollywood or is there something else that makes her famous? Am asking this cos if it's all about acting, then I think there is another Nollywood actress who beats genevive hands down. She goes by the name Stephanie Okereke. This lady displays better moves and gets her moods for each scene right.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by PaKen: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2010
Brownteeth:

Is Genevive famous for being the best actress in Nollywood or is there something else that makes her famous? Am asking this cos if it's all about acting, then I think there is another Nollywood actress who beats genevive hands down. She goes by the name Stephanie Okereke. This lady displays better moves and gets her moods for each scene right.
Bros abeg go siddon, u wan start another endless argument here. Both of them are good actresses but Genevieve is more popular. Please live with it. Beyonce Knowles is not the best female singer in the US but she's very popular, na so we see am
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by oluwafemi113(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
na true you talk grin
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by NET1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
Both of them are good actresses but I PREFER GENEVIEVE TO STEPHANIE!

.NET
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2010
NAIRALAND WAS NOT CREATED FOR AIRING OF VIEWS, BUT FOR ARGUING AND HAVING A GO AT EACH OTHER.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by denony(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2010
Stephani is good so is Genevive
But gene is letting her ego go over her
There are other good actresses in nollywood
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by hinduism(f): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2010
Because she refuse to give you kitty now you want to tarnish her,i will advice you to pray and try harder one day,God may hear your prayer and Genevieve Nnaji will have pity on you and give you a one night stand
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2010
hinduism:

Because she refuse to give you kitty now you want to tarnish her,i will advice you to pray and try harder one day,God may hear your prayer and Genevieve Nnaji will have pity on you and give you a one night stand

that kity don go global ,so tell your guy to continue him local league grin grin grin grin

even mr. ex-vp no fit get blo-job again tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by GP15: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2010
These two are my best Nolly hood girlfriends, but if i have to choose, Gene will come first
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
Brownteeth:

Is Genevieve famous for being the best actress in Nollywood or is there something else that makes her famous? Am asking this cos if it's all about acting, then I think there is another Nollywood actress who beats Genevieve hands down. She goes by the name Stephanie Okereke. This lady displays better moves and gets her moods for each scene right.
hahahahahahaha oh God when Omotola is not yet dead, you compared Stephanie to Genevieve?

Well I'm sorry but Genevieve is better then Steph in every field: class, acting, grace, style, Genny beat her down.
Steph is one of my favourite also but Genny is way better. I am not very fond of Genevieve as a person, but as
a super star, she very well deserve all the praises she's getting. Stardom does not happend overnight, she
work her butt off hard for it, and time for her to enjoy her shine, you talk abt overrated undecided
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Brownteeth(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
You guys are choosing based on beauty and not who does the job better.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Skidoc(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
Pa-Ken:

Bros abeg go siddon, u wan start another endless argument here. Both of them are good actresses but Genevieve is more popular. Please live with it. Beyonce Knowles is not the best female singer in the US but she's very popular, na so we see am

Too much sense.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by denony(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2010
who cares
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2010
Brownteeth:

You guys are choosing based on beauty and not who does the job better.
you got to be kidding me grin grin

Steph is a stunning woman as well, infact she have a better body than Genny, but when we add up
everything, acting skill, class, popularity etc Steph got nothing on Genevieve.

Fact is Genny is not overrated, you don't have to like her, she may be up herself, but truth be told she does
her job really well. And when you are good at what you do, people will appreciate it even if they don't like you.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Mingler: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2010
Well, if you were a professional yourself, will you not offer your service to the highest bidder? It does happen, the most expensive footballer in the world is not neccessarily the best footballer in the world, the most sought after professional might not neccessarily be the best, other things go in to consideration, marketability, Fan Base, Willingness to obey all lawful instructions with very little complaints,Physical Appeal, Relationship with employer, bargaining power,e.t.c all go in to consideration. As for whether she is the best, I do not want to join in that debate for now, i leave it to the rest nairalanders, Anyway you can view a comprehensive database of professionals in the world by visiting www.professionalsmingle.com
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2010
Genevieve is great for nollywood.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by shadrach77: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
genevieve mght be a good acteess but men! i hate her guts! she is soo pompous! so arrogant! jeez!
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Brownteeth(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2010
I guess it depends on individual choice. She is not my star actress.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by ijawgirl: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji is the best actress in Nollywood
not overrated at all
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by MissyB3(f): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2010
Gene is not overrated. The Lady is GOOD, and deserves the encomium she gets.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by budwizer(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
funny enuf stephanie is actually prettier than genevieve!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
Both of them are doing were in Nollywood, kudos to 2 of them
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by SamMilla1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2010
Actually she is massively over rated.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by hinduism(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2010
We have to appoint 5 men to sleep with both of them one after the other only then can we have the true result of who is best among the two
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by MUZBO(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
I swear I dont know who is more overrated btw Genev. and G. Jonathan!
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by MUZBO(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2010
rokiatu:

you got to be kidding me grin grin

Steph is a stunning woman as well, infact she have a better body than Genny, but when we add up
everything, acting skill, class, popularity etc Steph got nothing on Genevieve.

Fact is Genny is not overrated, you don't have to like her, she may be up herself, but truth be told she does
her job really well. And when you are good at what you do, people will appreciate it even if they don't like you.
true talk!!
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by tellwisdom: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
@ poster--why hating? your food cldnt possibly be mine, so dont drive pple to seeing fault in her, U DON HEAR? Me not like her too much, but me not hating either
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by billybaby: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
Genevieve might not be overrated afterall but the truth remains that her achievement aided by God's favors is actually getting into her head and that is the area i don't seem to like about her. Omotala Jalade Ekeinde is very good at what she does (acting) but has better relationship with people than Genny. Omo sexy is homely and accommodating while Genny is rude and snubbish. I will suggest she mellow down knowing fully well that it is not all about Cash and popularity. Meanwhile, It is high time she thought about getting married cos age is no longer at her side.
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by MissyB3(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
billybaby:

Genevieve might not be overrated afterall but the truth remains that her achievement aided by God's favors is actually getting into her head and that is the area i don't seem to like about her. Omotala Jalade Ekeinde is very good at what she does (acting) but has better relationship with people than Genny. Omo sexy is homely and accommodating while Genny is rude and snubbish. I will suggest she mellow down knowing fully well that it is not all about Cash and popularity. Meanwhile, It is high time she thought about getting married cos age is no longer at her side.
Have you met Gene AND Omotola in person?
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by sashaa(f): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2010
Are u kidding? Steph isn't a good actress. She should be doing stage drama not movies. And dat fake accent? Way too annoying!
She speaks very good english, i'll give her that. But plz let her drop d accent!

Genny on d other hand, may not be everybody's darling(myself included), but she is a darn good actress!
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2010
Steph who , ? abegi, she s not natural in her acting. but Gene is in a world of her own.
please dont even try to compare,
Gene is the best , anytime anywhere ! followed by Omotola
angry
Re: Is Genevieve Not Being Overated? by OAM4J: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2010
Gene is one of the best Nollywood actresses if not the best. The only thing overrated about her is her beauty

She is not so beautiful in my book. Steph, Omotola and many other actresses are far more beautiful than her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Susan Peters / 5 Handsome Men Who Where Born Females(photos) / Her Cloth Got Ripped Off While TWERKING On Live within (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.