Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Black Panther Is Bael Worship With Temple Prostitutes For Cast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Panther Is Bael Worship With Temple Prostitutes For Cast (4683 Views)

Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated / Nollywood's Cast For Black Panther Is Out. (check Pictures) / 5 Nigerians In "Black Panther": Sope Aluko, Tunde Laleye, Amechi Okocha, Tari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Black Panther Is Bael Worship With Temple Prostitutes For Cast by KingSango(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

After keeping up with this movie's numberous actors that are transgenders, grin, I've knew straight away something else was hidden in movie not clear for the uninitiated. I'm mean those of you who have not gone through any occult initiation into any spiritual tradition either in a group or by yourself like me. This is my gift to you. Take it or leave it. But this is Black Panther decoded, "Black Panther Is Bael Worship With Temple Prostitutes For Cast" How I know its Bael worship? Because of the mask, Black Panther mask is the Solomon Seal of King Bael who appears sometimes as a cat. I over-laced the seal of King Bael with the mask and it fitted almost perfectly, too perfect to be coincidence. Even if I were to stopped there, which I shall not, it would still make the case that this is Bael worship. But all the women in the Black Panther movie are transgender males. Angela Basset is a man, Lupita Nyong'o is a man, Letitia Wright is a man, Danai Gurirai is a man, there are a couple others that are suspicious, but I will leave that for later. Also the main character, this is a twist, Chadwick Boseman is a female to male transgender, they have those too. So all these are the children prostitutes of the Temple of Bael. grin Bael make followers go invisible it says, the mask of transgenderism and the mask they are using in the movie, only a mask will make you invisible, only a masquerade, which is cult activity.

I will leave so links to allow you to see what Bael worship is.

Goddess Worship & Baal Peor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d86AjWbHo28

www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Launches New Sex Handcuffs Check Out Pictures / Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko, Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Photo: Tiwa Savage's Fiancee, Teebillz Now Paints His Finger Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.