Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Verification Of Phone Number On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verification Of Phone Number On Fiverr (818 Views)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Ponzi Scheme: SEC Begins Verification Of 4,160 Investors’ Claims / How To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verification Of Phone Number On Fiverr by realoscar84(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good evening to you all. Please I'm here to seek an advice from anyone who had worked or still as a freelancer on fiverr. I'm new to the site and I'd been trying to publish my first gig but I can't verify my phone number which is the last stage in building my profile. Whenever the digits code are sent to me and I try to enter them into the 4 box provided, the submission button wouldn't show green. So, I can't possibly verify. Please how do I go about it? Secondly, how do I get opportunities to start selling stuffs as soon as possible? I'm appealing to kind nairalanders who have acquired considerable experience as a freelancers to help me with all the necessary tips that I need to succeed on fiverr. I pride myself a good writer and I really wish to give it my all. Please help your desperate brother before hunger n unemployment send me to my early grave here. grin grin grin @lalasticlala, do your brother from another mother a favour by ensuring, this piece hit the promised land, fp.
Re: Verification Of Phone Number On Fiverr by FESPO(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
I need professional creative writers, message me on whatsapp @ 08140056707 for consistent cool deals.

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Escrow.com Accept Nigerians? / I Need Help About Offline Business I Can Do With A Startup Capital Of 1million / Have You Been Cheated While Starting A New Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.