Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? (25761 Views)

Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP / 2019: Mass Defection Looms In APC Following PMB's Second Term Declaration. / PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by ChangetheChange: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2018
grin
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by MdRabx(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2018
I don't see any opposition ready to grab power from Buhari, by this time in 2014 the energy and charisma of opposition against GEJ is bn felt in every quarter of this country, he is the only sincere person for now, i don't see any opposition or threat.. all others re just desperate for political power..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Herdsmen: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Daura is so sure for the dullardeen..

Me fit bet am live...

He's done.... Any attempted attempt to rig will be brutally resisted by Nigerians..

Another four years like this? Haba!
Make una self fear God.
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Coldfeets: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Those who are saying buhari would loose election I wonder how many of them would actually come to vote him out on election day.... U think say by crying foul on nairaland.

Exactly!

The thing taya me no be small.

They will rant and rant and rake here on nairaland and on facebook but on the election day you will look for them and you will not see them.

If you ask them why they didn't go out to vote, most likely they will tell you that the outcome has already been decided and the election is nothing but a mere formality.

5 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by debolayinka(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Which youth is running please? I'm tired of seeing these recycled thieves.

1 Like

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by seguno2: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2018
EazyMoh:
6. It finally boils down to how badly Nigerians want a change of this change. Which from all indications many do!
7. What do you think?

Most Nigerians don’t want change.
Most of us simply wish for change.
Those who want anything WORK for it.
Most Nigerians, who SAY that they want change, don’t have PVCs.

Those who have will sell it to the highest bidder, for bags of rice and odourless fufu with a few naira notes.
By the way do you have your PVC?
How many people have you mobilised to get their PVCs?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Amirullaha(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I hate when Buhari is idolised every time. If GEJ was able to get that much vote in 2015 when hatred for him was at its apogee, any good candidate can beat Buhari in 2019.

Do you think all Northerners are stupid? Only uneducated almajiris' votes can't put Buhari back on seat. Quote me anywhere.
And do you think the southerners will vote massively for a different candidate from the same North
The issue is that No candidate from the north can win buhari as it stand...
The best news am waiting for in 2018 is that bubu should just declare that he is NOT contesting in 2019 and we shall have a very perfect election ever recorded...
I am afraid for Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by adioolayi(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Many of us don't like it....but the 2019 is seeming to be a walkover for PMB. Truth be told...no serious contender in the political space as at today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by charidot(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2018
No candidate can defeat PMB in Nigeria now that he is in power except the constitution. Buhari has no viable alternative. We only have criminals who are baptising themselves to become president. God forbid!
EazyMoh:
Considering factors like.
1. SDP is basically OBJ's alternative to both PDP and APC.
2. Atiku wouldn't be welcomed where OBJ is the godfather, (He'd have considered defecting to SDP again since it's about to stand more chance.
3. OBJ's most preferred candidate Sule Lamido is not the defecting type, He will never leave PDP.
4.Kwankwaso has became continuously sidelined in APC, especially with Ganduje given tactical support by the National level.
5. Kwankwaso is the second most popular politician in the north, second only to PMB. I am not saying he'd defeat the president, but without the negative aura of PDP, he'd really make some serious impact.
6. It finally boils down to how badly Nigerians want a change of this change. Which from all indications many do!
7. What do you think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by charidot(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2018
They have always been rigging against him
omololu2020:
Why should it be a northern candidate they have to produce @op ?

Why can't they present a southerner as the presidential candidate.

Buhari is not that strong,only the North west is sure for him,atiku will battle him in the North east.

Buhari have been contesting since 2003 and he has always been losing, so he will be the presidential candidate of APC,PDP will produce atiku,SDP should produce Donald duke

4 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by otokx(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2018
omololu2020:

Buhari is not that strong,only the North west is sure for him,atiku will battle him in the North east.

Buhari have been contesting since 2003 and he has always been losing, so he will be the presidential candidate of APC,PDP will produce atiku,SDP should produce Donald duke

Donald Duke is not a strong politician.

2 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by eph12(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I hate when Buhari is idolised every time. If GEJ was able to get that much vote in 2015 when hatred for him was at its apogee, any good candidate can beat Buhari in 2019.

Do you think all Northerners are stupid? Only uneducated almajiris' votes can't put Buhari back on seat. Quote me anywhere.
Which much vote did anybody get in 2015? You call all those rigging, arm twisting, manipulation etc votes?

There was no election in the north and south south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by sandland: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2018
If God does not want Buhari to continue then why did he recover from that terrible sickness? God is with him 100%

6 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by TourismMan(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2018
omogin:
Buhari is not coming back. God is against him. He can try his luck tho

Buhari can never win election in this country again. Not even a councillorship election.
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by forray(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:
coolas it is now, no any candidate in any political party can defeat President BUHARI in 2019 presidential election

Dude on what grounds do you make this your assumption pls, enlighten us cos seriously baffled any time I see this statement. Or you are just been sarcastic?
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by obi4eze(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:
coolas it is now, no any candidate in any political party can defeat President BUHARI in 2019 presidential election
Dey there make pant dey wear you. E go do una like film.
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2018
EazyMoh:
Considering factors like.
1. SDP is basically OBJ's alternative to both PDP and APC.
2. Atiku wouldn't be welcomed where OBJ is the godfather, (He'd have considered defecting to SDP again since it's about to stand more chance.
3. OBJ's most preferred candidate Sule Lamido is not the defecting type, He will never leave PDP.
4.Kwankwaso has became continuously sidelined in APC, especially with Ganduje given tactical support by the National level.
5. Kwankwaso is the second most popular politician in the north, second only to PMB. I am not saying he'd defeat the president, but without the negative aura of PDP, he'd really make some serious impact.
7. What do you think?
Kwankwasos popularity is basically in the north which isnt enough. As it stands today, regardless of what we want or dont want, Buhari still stands top.

2 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by nograv: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2018
Doesn't matter who it is, any half decent candidate can defeat Buhari.

I just hope a decent candidate has a chance to lead the opposition and that isnt Atiku.. undecided

I would like Donald Duke to run..

1 Like

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by forray(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2018
plusfield:
I laugh when I hear people say that nobody can defeat Buhari in nigeria. That's an illusion of people living in fool's paradise. Is it not the same Buhari that everybody was beating blue and black in 2003, 2007, 2011 until Tinubu came to his rescue by giving him south west votes?
Today, Nigerians have tested him and won't give him such votes again. Unless he resorts to the highest level of rigging ever witnessed in this nation, he will be utterly disgraced in 2019.

Thanks bro, I feel so irritated each that I see that statement that no body can defect buhari, it makes me wonder if we are caused in this country. In a sane environment individual like buhari wld have long been asked to resign not to talk of contesting for another tenure. God help us in this country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by seguno2: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2018
nograv:
Doesn't matter who it is, any half decent candidate can defeat Buhari.

I just hope a decent candidate has a chance to lead the opposition and that isnt Atiku.. undecided

I would like Donald Duke to run..

What exactly are YOU doing to make him run and be a viable candidate
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by alen4smith(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2018
plusfield:
I laugh when I hear people say that nobody can defeat Buhari in nigeria. That's an illusion of people living in fool's paradise. Is it not the same Buhari that everybody was beating blue and black in 2003, 2007, 2011 until Tinubu came to his rescue by giving him south west votes?
Today, Nigerians have tested him and won't give him such votes again. Unless he resorts to the highest level of rigging ever witnessed in this nation, he will be utterly disgraced in 2019.
rigged blue and black you mean to say

2 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Those who are saying buhari would loose election I wonder how many of them would actually come to vote him out on election day.... U think say by crying foul on nairaland.
u wld be shocked bro

1 Like

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by achiever12: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:

Yeah, because Buhari has cowed the people. He knows he has failed as a leader. So, he resorts to subjugation
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by seguno2: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2018
otokx:
Donald Duke is not a strong politician.

Do YOU think that he is a good politician?
Does our country need a good politician?
If yes to both questions, what are YOU doing to make him a strong politician?
I hope that you have your PVC meanwhile and have mobilised many people to also get their PVCs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by seguno2: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2018
omololu2020:

Who are they that you are waiting for to present a southerner as candidate?
What have you done to deserve such a southerner as candidate?
Kindly explain. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by hedonistic: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2018
progress69:

Times have changed....get that fact.
Do u see any seriousness with any opposition, u know y? They know it us almost impossible.
During GEJ's era....2 years to election it was already certain that there was an opposition that wanted to grab power....the energy was everywhere. .
What do we have now? Lol
Less than a year to election....doesnt even feel like anyone wants to contest against baba.

You have a point though. I can't understand why less than a year to elections things are still generally lethargic, in spite of the widespread disaffection against Buhari and his woeful performance. I must say that the PDP has been too docile for my liking.

By this time in the build up to 2015 elections, Lai Mohammed and other APC attack dogs had been making life very uncomfortable for Jonathan. Billions of Naira had been exchanging hands, the traditional media and social media were already agog with propaganda, mudslinging and campaign rhetoric.

I honestly don't know what's going now. It's so annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Moreoffaith(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2018
surgical:
joker.

Joker of the year.
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Manobravo09(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2018
yarimo:

Neve say never . He is definatily a big threat to PMB. I pray the rift between Gaduje and Kwokwonso shuld be settle befor may.
Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by eph12(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2018
adioolayi:
Many of us don't like it....but the 2019 is seeming to be a walkover for PMB. Truth be told...no serious contender in the political space as at today
Not true! What you people are more interested in are the names APC & PDP will present but even in 2015 better, more qualified candidates were available to be voted for in smaller parties but they were ignored. We will continue to ignore them until Nigeria is destroyed. We should continue returning people that has no business being there or have been there before but no impact

2 Likes

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by PHILipu1(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

GEJ got so much votes in 2015 because he was the incumbent president and you know what we call federal might.
He had the army,police,dss,inec and Dasuki funds on his side in 2015.
You think it was easy for Buhari to defeat him with such a huge margin?

Buhari has the advantage of being the president now,add this to his popularity and i can tell you that nobody will even match Buhari shadow come 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Born2Breed(f): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2018
plusfield:

Only the political neophytes will think Buhari cant be defeated. Despite the national gang up against Jonathan, it took the massive rigging via children voting in North West and North East to defeat Jonathan with a mere 2 million votes.

2019 will see Buhari sent to Daura only he rigs his way in with his fulani herdsmen and heads of all security agencies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? by Manobravo09(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Herdsmen:
Daura is so sure for the dullardeen..

Me fit bet am live...

He's done.... Any attempted attempt to rig will be brutally resisted by Nigerians..

Another four years like this? Haba!
Make una self fear God.

The next 4 years will nt be like this again, as inflation is droping day by day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu / NBA Summons An Emergency NEC Meeting Over Onoghen’s Suspension / Ali Modu Sheriff Presents Ademola Adeleke To Akire Of Ikire For Royal Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.