Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) (37416 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / "You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura / Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by lildush(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
i wunda wat he hav bin doing wit d braid eva since... som people are grown up. but fail to realise it... LIL DUSH FEAT DAVIDO COMING SOON. WATCH OUT
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

You must be blind as a bat.

Then again your own snout is not quite appealing either.
Dont even go there mister! My nose is cute.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Really?

That short thing?
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

Really?

That short thing?

Are u that blind?
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by gozzlin: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
flyca:

Don't take it too personally.
My opinion is that the account might have been hijacked by Laura. Bite me kiss

Okay sir.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by sonofoluku: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
bayocanny:
Op wait, you called Ogbonna Kanu a retired Nigerian footballer?

Are you okay?

He is a footballer and had his own career too just like his more popular brother ,Nwankwo Kanu.He played for the super eagles too.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by gozzlin: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

grin grin

I like your sense of humour. smiley
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
gozzlin:

grin grin

I like your sense of humour. smiley
merci
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by gozzlin: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
merci
Welcome. wink
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by GodOfAction: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Una sure say this guy nor senior KANU soooo

See e face , e belike old false prophet grin
lmao grin
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u that blind?

I confess, it is cute.

I do like short noses.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
All for Love. Wish the couple Good Luck and better days ahead
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by fx45(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Two sibling dependent fuuls. You prefer the braids, yet he cut it for you? What is that supposed to mean? An oxymoron?

He can no longer get free money from Nwankwo to oil and grease his hair. That's what happened. You can't do nonsense like that with Linda''s money either.
You cannot in all sincerity say that Ogbonna Kanu didn't make any money playing professional football in Europe. A former Super Eagles player He might not have been as successful as his elder brother but he made his mark as a footballer.

I don't understand how you managed to put him in the same grade with that jobless tramp called Laura Ikeji.
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by contactikenna(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Why does this remind me of Samson?
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

I confess, it is cute.

I do like short noses.
Lolzzz..... wink

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

I confess, it is cute.
I do like short noses.
mumu
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
WaffenSS:

Sorry, your father is not here.

Try shouting "mumu" in the brothel down the street...he usually hangs out with your mother there.
Enjoy your ban
Re: Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) by MrCork: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2019
skybeauty:
Our greatest problem in Nigeria is judging people, we are champions at dat. We hardly see anything good in others rather we badmouth and critisize ourselves. Well as for me dude looks very good and responsible and d most important tin is dat d love of his life loves him dat way so *haterz shove it up ur ass*

..how much? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Edo Charles Finds His Daughter After 18 Years / Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.