Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/03/2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/03/2018 Friday (299 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/03/2018 Friday by banabest(m): 3:13am On Mar 09, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Dr Mrs LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Friday, 9th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Leviticus Chapters 1,2,3 & 4_

➡TOPIC: *A JEALOUS GOD*

�BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 4:24
_" For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God"_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Anytime you hear the word fire�, the first thing that comes to your mind is its ability to burn. Fire itself burns, for God to describe Himself as a consuming fire is to drive home the potency of this fire. God is a consuming fire; He can fight for you with fire. He can decide to burn your enemies out. But our anchor verse is not focusing on our enemies but on us. In the preceding verse, it warns, *"Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of anything which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee" Deut. 4:23.*
That is to say that anybody found wanting will be consumed by God. God will not just punish you but He will consume you because He is a jealous God.
*Isaiah 33:14, ...who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?'*
Do not forget that you are married to Jesus. You are His bride and that makes Him your lover. Any lover is jealous. No wonder our text calls Him a jealous God.
*Do not arouse the jealousy of God.*

�����������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_My Father, my God, as I pray now, help me not to serve any other gods so that You will not consume me._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

THE Use Of Chaplet / Keys To Knowing God’s Will / What Does The Bible Have To Say About Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.