Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Keys To Knowing God’s Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keys To Knowing God’s Will (300 Views)

Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keys To Knowing God’s Will by georgiana: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Knowing God’s will is sometimes difficult because it requires patience. It’s natural to want to know all of God’s will at once, but that’s not how He usually works. He reveals to us a step at a time (each move a step of faith) and allows us to continue to trust Him. The important thing is that, as we wait for further direction, we are busy doing the good that we know to do (James 4:17). Below are some keys to guide you on how to know the will of God for your life.

Seek godly input. One key component to finding God’s will is to seek the input of godly advisors in your life. If you don’t currently have 3-4 godly mentors, then I would highly recommend that you seek them out right away. Think of it this way: you should understand that you are basically a composite of the five people you spend the most time with. So, then, it is vital that you choose those five people well. If you choose to surround yourself with godly advisors, they will be instrumental in helping you discern God’s plan for your life. But if you surround yourself with people who are far from God, your hope of finding His best for your life will be greatly diminished. “Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety” (Prov. 11:4).
Read more: http://naijachurchnews.com/keys-to-knowing-gods-will/

Re: Keys To Knowing God’s Will by pressplay411(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Interesting. I'm not usually open to sharing my personal intricacies with others. Safe to say I have trust issues. Lol So how do you propose I choose these mentors?

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Have To Say About Feminism / How Hate Works / Remains Of Pyramid Dating To Israel's Exodus Discovered In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.